Chapter # 30

"I said Pinky missed Jr Tae. Please pay attention to her and come back home", Jungkook blushed profusely.

His back was still turned when Taehyung back-hugged him. He could feel his erected cock between his ass cheeks. He thought that he will tease him but the next thing made his breath hitched. He felt warm wetness on his shoulder, he thought that it must be the water from his wet hair but when he arched a little to saw his face, his own heart sank.

Taehyung was crying, head slow as tear stream down from his cheeks. "I'm sorry Koo. I'm so sorry for that night", Taehyung choked.

He turned completely until they were face to face then he cupped his face immediately, "No Tae. Don't be.. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have confessed that nigh—

"No don't cover up for me. I'm at fault because if I didn't do that that night then nothing like today ever had happened in the first place. Do you know I really thought I lost you forever and truth to be told, I was dead after hearing about you getting engaged. Seeing you in front of me right now, feels like yeah I'm alive again like finally I'm breathing in open air", he sniffed as he said.

Jungkook's eyes were glistening with tears too. As he felt the stinginess around the corner of his eyes and it only took few seconds when finally his tears roll down to his cheeks.

"You know Tae I really thought it was end for me too because I could never picture anyone with me but you. I overreacted that night", he said softly.

"No Koo you didn't. It was me who— who overreacted. But I want you to know why I did what I did" and Jungkook nodded. He told him about the childhood incident where he overheard his parents conversation. The news about being disowned and about his relationship with parents.

Jungkook eyes widened and he hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry that you have to go through all that", he said squeezing tightly on his embrace.

Taehyung broke away from his embrace, making younger to rose his brow in confusion. He bend down in front of him on one knee, "Jeon Jungkook I'm madly and irrecoverably in love with you. Will you give me the honor to become my husband?", Taehyung asked out of the blue.

His eyes turned double the size as emotions rose to his chest. All his life he used to dream about a day where Taehyung propose him and ask him to be his boyfriend. And today finally his dream came true. Older isn't just asking him to become his boyfriend but husband, his partner for life, his forever and always. He shouldn't be sap. No .. not now. To lightened up the mood, he teased,

"I always used to picture you proposing me but never in my life I imagined that you will ask me to marry you totally naked— I'm sure nobody in the history ever kneel down naked to propose. Proposal are made over romantic dinner dates and in tux not like that".

"Ohh well I— I just came out taking a bath. Should I wear one now and propose again?", Taehyung said as he stood up, going towards his wardrobe.

"No", Jungkook giggled with tear sparkly eyes, as he stopped older by grabbing his hand.

"Umm then... Is that a Yes?", Taehyung whispered, nervously.

"A thousand times Yes", Jungkook lurched in his embrace again. Taehyung hugged him back tightly.

Taehyung broke the hug and looked at younger's doe eyes. "I love you", he whispered, with so much love and adoration.

"I love you too", Jungkook smiled, stars shining in his eyes, showing a beautiful galaxy.

Both of them closed the distance once again and locked their lips in a sweet sensual kiss. Both of their lips move in-sync and with every passing second their kiss turned more heated and more aggressive. Taehyung patted younger's ass and he immediately jumped and wrapped his legs around his waist.