Intro

A/N: Hey lovely peeps, your Author-nim is back with a new story. I hope you will show your love and support to this story too 💜

Warning:

This book contain mature theme means there will be smut, boy x boy, strong language use, angst. If any of those discomfort you then please don't read the book. Exit now instead of reporting it. Thank you xoxo!
_________________________________

Author p.o.v

"I wish our sons be as good friends as we are, so when they over take this business, they maintain the friendly atmosphere that we worked so hard for", Mr. Jeon said.

"I hope that too but I know my son really well, he is more arrogant to be honest. He resent me, why I don't treat him like other father did to their childrens", Mr. Kim said with a grimace face.

"But you told me he lives with your Aunt. Isn't she treating him properly?", Mr. Jeon said.

"Truth to be told Jeon, she treats him better than we can ever could but you know teenagers bullying, he just took these thoughts way too seriously", Mr. Kim said.

"My son is living with our family maid but still he is humble and generous whenever I manage to call him. He greet me very politely", Mr. Jeon said.

"You know Jeon if you had a daughter, you know I would ask you to give your daughter's hand for my son, maybe just maybe he would have changed", Mr. Kim said.

"It's 20s century my friend, you never know in whom your son's interest has developed", Mr. Jeon said with a small smile.

"You think that's possible?", Mr. Kim said raising his brow.

"I don't know either let's the time decide this for us, shall we?", Mr. Jeon answered politely.

__________________________

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are the son of Korea's biggest well known multinational companies.

Both of them studies in Korea's most expensive university. Their original identities were hidden due to privacy issues, nobody knows that they're the son of CEOs in University. Even Jungkook didn't know that Taehyung is the son of CEO neither did Taehyung knows that Jungkook too is a son of CEO.

What will happen when Fire and Ice came on the same page.

Will the fire melt the ice?

Will the ice extinguish fire?

Or something like miracle happens? And both exist together somehow.

__________________________________

Note: It's a fanfiction. So all the scenarios and events that will take place in this story are just for entertaining the audience. If some actors are portrayed as bad guy/good guy that has nothing to do with their original selves. So please don't compare any character with the real person coz I know they all are so damn generous,kind and thoughtful. So please avoid saying the negative or bad comments coz I too respect all the Idols. 😇

It's a short chapter just to see if my story is interesting enough to capture your attention. I didn't even started my story yet I've planned all the plots and it's ending.

I'll see you soon till than Take Care of Yourself 😘😘 Love Yourself, Love Myself, Peace 💜💜

Get ready for Taekook attack 🙈🙈