When everyone heard that, they started thinking of some weird ass scenario in their heads. Probably thinking that our kid will be some sort of Devil.

"Chill out guys, Karma pulled out. Surprisingly, his pull out game is hella strong." I informed with a surprised look from how my boyfriend's pull out game is strong.

They all froze and I see Sugino getting up from his seat and opened the window, before we could question what he was doing..

He was making hurling noises, we already knew he was puking.

"Oh god! I just imagined it! Argh!! GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Rio exclaimed as she clutched her head and banged on her desk.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL US THAT?!?!" Terasaka exclaimed angrily at me.

"You guys seemed curious, not my fault you guys wanted answers." I said shrugging my shoulders with a smirk.

It took half an hour for everyone to recover from the information I shared, during that time, Bitch-sensei got news of me and Karma doing the dirty and started interrogating us.

She started asking us all weird questions, heck, she even gave us positions we could use! I mean fucking christ! 

She also gave me birth control pills and christ, she had a talk with Karma, which wasn't a good thing, especially that smirk on his fucking face.

Karasuma had a talk with us, since Bitch-sensei forced him to talk to us. He was very awkward and well, awkward.

"D-Don't get pregnant.." He blurts out as he looked away from us and walks away.

Karma and I looked at each other, confused looks clear on our faces. We weren't too sure as to what the fuck just happened..

-time skip-

It was time for PE and all of us changed into our pe clothes, as we were on the field us girls did some stretching.

I was just minding my own business, stretching my legs, arms, neck and other part of my body that needed stretching.

As I bent down and touched my toes, I saw the girls looking at me with flushed faces. I brought my back up and looked at them with confusion.

I decided to ignore them and just continued on stretching, but my hair was getting in the way of my stretching so I tied it.

Tying my hair up in a high ponytail with my hair tie in my mouth, I see the girls looking at me with awe.

Once I finished tying my hair, I confronted them about their stares.

"What's up with the staring?" I questioned with a chuckle as I saw their flushed faces.

"Sorry, it's just that when taking a closer look at you, it's like you're glowing. As if you've changed." Yada said taking a closer look at my appearance.

"Huh..?" I let out, not understanding what she meant.

"Basically, your sex appeal increased even more and you became even more hot." Rio said placing a hand on my shoulder.

The way she said it, made it like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"It's probably because she had sex with Karma. No wonder she looks even more sexy than before." Fuwa said with a sigh as she shrugged her shoulders.

The way they complimented me, made me a bit embarrassed, especially with them saying about the fact I had intercourse with my lover.

"Geez, you guys really started to see if I changed after I had sex?" I said with a sigh, not believing them.

"Well, you are a really good looking person. Not our fault we saw changes in you." Kayano said with a sigh and a smile as she pats me on the back.

"Let's get real here, (Y/n). You are literally a beauty, everyone in Tokyo has at least heard of you!" Fuwa stated.

"Yeah, girl. Ever since you appeared on that beauty pageant last year and won, especially since it was being recorded by a film crew, you earned a lot of fans." Rio informed as she wrapped an arm around me.

"Hey, it was a fucking bet. I don't back down on bets, plus I got good money, both from the pageant and Karma." I said with a grin as I removed Rio's arm off me.

"Well, now you became hotter. Christ, what do you do to your self??? Help a girl out will you??" Yada said as she looked at me with a sympathetic face.

I playfully rolled my eyes at them, and continued warming myself up. 

Lost in thought, there was one thing left in my mind. A smirk made it's way to lips when it played in my mind over and over.

'Of course I'm hot, since when am I not?'

#################################

OKAYYYY

SO IT WAS JUST SOMETHING SHORT

I WANTED A CHAP WHERE THERE WAS NO DRAMA IN (Y/n)'s LIFE ATM

It was just something light hearted and just something to enjoy

ANYWAYSSSS

THANKS FOR READINGGG

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPS

CIAO!!

~Nekochinchin :3