Prologue

welcome to Quarantine.com

this website was built to cure your boredom needs during these uncertain times when everyone is feeling totally disconnected from others.

our website has several built-in features to fulfill your needs during this quarantine.

we've got several popular online games with solo and multi-player capabilities. we've also got many volunteers who offer their services as tutors to help with schoolwork or teach if you or your child is without proper schooling. we also offer a platform that is similar to that of a normal social media platform. interact with strangers or friends and post pictures of your adventures at home during the COVID-19 pandemic. we also have round the clock news updates on all countries about the pandemic and how it is affecting everyone and what is recommended by state and national leaders. we have forums too where site goers can discuss pop-culture or other common interests. and finally, we offer a chat feature where you may talk to old and new friends about your in-home adventures and make social distancing feel a little more social.

our website is constantly being updated to fit the needs and interests of our users as well so that everyone can get the best out of our functions.

would you like to set up a profile?

Yes   |   No

this profile will be seen by other users. is that okay?

Yes   |   No

wonderful!

let's begin with creating a profile. please enter a username and password.
*make sure the password has a combination of numbers and letters in it to prevent it from being stolen!

username:
kimdayoung19

password:
****************

accepted!

congratulations! you've officially joined the Quarantine.com family! we hope our services will be useful for you!

as protocol, we will now ask a few questions so we can recommend and not recommend certain activities for you.

are you currently enrolled in school? if so please select your grade.

Yes | No

select:
k
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
community college
university or higher

perfect! now we will ask a few questions about your interests!

please select your favorite subject in school. or if in some sort of college or other, specify your major or your preferred subject.

math
english
korean
foreign languages
science
history
music
athletics
art
other: majoring in psychology

of the choices below, select the one that you would most likely enjoy if you weren't in quarantine. select 3.

reading
songwriting
taking a walk
going to the beach
cooking
eating
painting
riding a bike
driving a car
going to a theme park
seeing a horror movie
shopping
writing a story
sleeping