Chapter 27- The last night

It's the last night before they go back on a cruise to San Francisco

DJ: "Oh my lanta! I completely forgot, tomorrow is our last day!"

Steph: "what? No!! I don't wanna go back to SF"

Kimmy: "I thought we leave tomorrow night?"

DJ: "We have to get on The cruise at 6pm"

Ramona; "And that means, schools about to start"

Everyone looks down

Max: "Yay school!"

Val: "And me going back to New York"

Steph; "Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun. It was nice having you with us Val" *She smiles*

DJ: "Yeah, I'm really glad Michelle sent you here." *She smiles*

Val; "I'm glad I got to spend time with my family." *She smiles*

Ramona: "Yeah, it was so nice to have a girl in the house"

Kimmy: "What about me Ramona? Ima a girl"

Ramona: "A girl in my age group"

Val: "Yeah, it was also nice!"

Jackson: "Hey Uh, sorry to ruin the moment but mom... can I talk to you?"

DJ: "Sure Jackson..." *she gets nervous and walks towards the kitchen with Jackson* "What's Up?"

Jackson; "So remember I said Rocki called me.."

DJ: "Yes?" *She looks at him*

Jackson; "Well she um.. got a new place."

DJ: "They moved?"

Jackson: "Well Rocki moved. Her real dad got her a place because she and her mom got into a huge fight so Rocki got kicked out and her dad got her a place"

DJ:"Okay" *She takes a sip of water*

Jackson: "and she asked me to move in with her"

DJ: *her eyes widen and she starts coughing*

Everyone looks over at them.

DJ: "SHE WHAT!!??"

Jackson; "yeah. Move in with her..."

DJ; "What did you say???"

Jackson: "I didn't answer her...I wanted to know what you'd say about that..."

DJ: "Jackson... you're not 18, you can't just leave like that. Who will support you?"

Jackson: "You will."

DJ: "Jackson, neither you or Rocki can live on your own, unless she knows how to cook and stuff"

Jackson: "Well her dad owns the place"

Max: "Mom, say yes!! Imagine our lives without him! No more dirty rooms, no more being lazy"

DJ: "Max, Stop it. Jackson this is serious, I don't think it's a good idea"

Jackson: "Of course you don't, how are you going to see if I'm capable of doing things if you don't even let me try"

Steph: "Look kid, everyone at your age feels that way. Shoot, I felt like moving out way before I was 18. You didn't think being with DJ and dad and the rest would drive me crazy? Of course they did! But I stayed because, leaving would change everything.. you know when you'll feel ready. Don't rush to grow up"

Jackson: "I know, but this is an opportunity to live my life. Rent free! Since her dad owns the place, she also said Ramona and Val can come too"

Kimmy: "Even Ramona is involved in this?"