Chapter 33- The new apartment

Jackson and Ramona head for the door.

DJ: "I can't believe my son is moving out of the house. And at such a young age"

Jackson: "Mom.. don't cry"

DJ: "I'm not crying, just something in my eye"

Max: "Good luck brother, now I can have my own room! Bye!" *He goes upstairs and redecorates his room*

Steph: "Yeah I can't believe he's actually moving"

DJ: "and with Rocki...."

Kimmy: "it's not so bad, my parents wanted to kick me out of the house for so long. And now, I'm in my other house, which is here"

Jackson: "Mom, everyone, I'll be fine"

Ramona: "And I can't believe I'm going too, though I wish I could stay"

Kimmy: "it's okay sweetie, the apartment isn't too far from here."

DJ: "and you all are very welcome to come back"

Jackson: "That's okay mom, but we'll visit a lot" *he hugs her*

DJ: *Hugs him tightly* "I'll miss you, take care. I love you!"

Everyone: "bye Jackson, bye Ramona"

Fernando: "my little girl, moving out" *he hugs her. Kimmy joins the hug*

Ramona: "I love you guys" *She hugs her parents*

Jimmy: "What about your uncle Jimmy?"

Ramona: "of course" *she also hugs Jimmy*

Rocki: "Come on you guys! The cab's about to leave!"

Jackson: "Alright. We gotta go!"

Jackson and Ramona walk towards the cab. They put their stuff in the trunk, the cab takes them to their new apartment

Rocki: "once we get home, we're gotta party!"

Jackson: "Yes!"

Ramona stays quiet

Rocki: "alright, here we are. It's not too far from your house" *she get out and walks towards the door*

Jackson and Ramona get their things and follows Rocki

Rocki: "the code to open the main doors is 2006, that's the address. 2006 Hargrove Ave, apt 23." *She opens the door and they go to the elevators* "we're on the 3rd floor"

They go in the elevator and go to the 3rd floor.

Rocki: "and this one is our apartment. Number 23, I'll make y'all some copies later" *she opens the door*

Jackson: "Woah, this place looks awesome!"

Ramona looks around.

Rocki: "Yeah. Ikr, so there's 2 rooms here. Ramona can have this one and you and I can have the master room"

Ramona looks at Jackson, Jackson looks back.

Jackson: "actually, can Ramona and I sleep in the same room together?"

Rocki: "seriously?"

Jackson: "yeahhh"

Rocki: "Uhh okay sure. I'm keeping the master bedroom tho. It has a balcony, so we can smoke. You're still down to smoke right?"

Jackson: "of course!"

Rocki: "cool, we'll smoke later tonight then"

Jackson and Ramona go to their room.