Chapter 32- Arriving home

DJ: "EVERYONE WAKE UP! We gotta pack up, we're almost arriving at San Francisco" *She Begins to pack her things*

The kids stay asleep, Max and Tommy gather things things too.

Kimmy: "I can't believe our vacation is coming to an end"

Steph: "Yeah ikr, I want it to be longer. Ohh how about what if we visit Michelle?"

DJ: "Go to New York? Steph, we already spend money for this cruise... we can't spend anymore money to visit Michelle"

Steph: "Deej, we haven't seen our sister in YEARS! Come on, I'm sure Val would pay for us"

DJ: "No, we can't let our niece pay for us"

Kimmy: "She has tons of money, I'm sure she wouldn't mind"

DJ: " No it's wrong, Now you girls need to pack up, we're almost to San Francisco"

Ramona: *Wakes up* "What's wrong?"

DJ: "Nothing is wrong"

Kimmy: "She thinks it's wrong for us to ask Val if she can pay for us to travel to New York"

Ramona: "That is wrong. Using her for advantage"

DJ: "Thank you Ramona"

Kimmy: "Ramona! You're a Gibbler, we always use people for our advantage"

Steph: "I like how Kimmy is"

DJ: "You hated her when we were kids"

Steph: "Yeah, that was back then. Now that we are adults and we know better, I like her"

Kimmy: "And I like you too"

Steph: "Plus, she gave me my little munchkin"

Jimmy: *Wakes up while holding the baby* "Good morning from me and munchkin"

All: "Good morning!"

Steph: "Look at my little baby girl!" *She kisses Jimmy and kisses the baby's forehead*

DJ: "Max, can you please wake up your brother"

Max: "Sure mom" *He goes into Jackson's room* "JACKSON WAKE UP!! And you too Val!"

Jackson: *Groans*

Val: *Wakes up and stretches* "Hey Max"

Max: "um... next time... you might wanna wear a shirt... And Jackson... you too..." *He walks out immediately*

Jackson: *Opens his eyes quickly and looks over at Val* "are you wearing a sports bra?"

Val: "Yeah, it's comfy" *She gets up and goes to the bathroom. Putting concealer on her hickeys*

Jackson: *Gets out the room, rubbing his eyes* "Hey"

DJ: "Jackson! Come on we need to pack up"

Jackson: *With one eye open* "Mmhhmm" *He goes back to his room and starts packing up*

Val: *Gets out the room* "Good morning everyone!"

All: "Good morning Val"

DJ: "Val, sweetie go pack up, we're about to leave"

Val: "Okay aunt DJ" *She and Ramona walks back to the room to pack up, but before entering, Jackson was in the middle of getting dressed*

Ramona turns super red and Val blushes a bit. Val closes the door.

Ramona: "Woah...."

Val: "Wow"

Ramona: "Didn't expect to see that...."