Chapter 2- Could it be?

Aunt Becky- "Jesse come here!"

Uncle Jesse- "Okay" *He walks towards the door and sees the Girl and gasps* "Vallery? Is it really you???"

Vallery- *She smiles* "Yes, Can I come in?" *She has a strong New York Accent*

Aunt Becky- "Of course, you can put your suitcase there"

Uncle Jesse- "I can't believe it, It's been like almost 17 years since I haven't seen you!" *He hugs her*

Vallery- *Hugs back* "I know"

Jackson- *He walks down the stairs and sees Uncle Jesse hugging a girl* "What's going on here?"

Aunt Becky- "Go get your brothers, quick!"

Jackson- "Okay.." *He goes back upstairs and gets Tommy and Max, and they walk downstairs* "What?"

Max: "Holy Chalupa.. what's this?"

Ramona- *She follows them*

Tommy: "Girl!"
Uncle Jesse- "Jackson, Max, Tommy and Ramona This is Vallery, your cousin"

Jackson- "What?"

Aunt Becky- "She is your aunt Michelle's daughter, she came all the way from New York"

Kids- *Their mouths drop*

Vallery- *Looks at them* "My mom has told me lots about you... when she can"

Uncle Jesse- "Hey, let's go to the kitchen... They will be hella surprised to see you"

Vallery- "alright" *They all walk to the kitchen*

DJ- *She drinks her water bottle, she sees them and chokes* "Vallery?!?!??!" *She hugs her tightly*

Vallery- *She hugs back* "Hey aunt DJ"

Stephanie- "OMG Val!! Look at you!!" *she hugs her*

Vallery- *She hugs back* "Finally I get to meet y'all!!"

Danny- "What about me?"

Vallery- "Grandpa!" *She hugs him too*

Danny- *Hugs back* "What are you doing here, not to be mean."

Vallery- "my mom sent me here for the summer to meet y'all and spend time with y'all. And to stay outta trouble"

Danny- "Well, We're so glad you are here. We're having a cookout and you came at the right time! Let's all go outside" *They all go outside*

Vallery- "Cool!"

Ramona- "Hey Vallery, I'm Ramona. Finally a girl to hang out with around the house"

Vallery- *Smiles* "Hey Ramona and yeah, haha"

Ramona- "Hey do you like BTS?"

Vallery- "Girl yess!"

Ramona- "Come on let's go watch some YouTube Videos of them!"

Vallery- "OKAY!"

*The girls squeal and go upstairs to Ramona's room*

Kimmy- "Aww, they are bonding'

Jackson- "ugh girls"

DJ- "Did anyone else notice her tats and piercings?"

Stephanie- "Yeah, I think they are cool looking" *She looks at DJ, looking at her* "I mean did Michelle really let her do that..."

DJ- "She also said 'stay outta trouble' what could she mean by that?"

Aunt Becky- "Oh come on Deej, she's a teen. Teens are always getting in trouble"

Stephanie- "Yeah Deej, relax"

Kimmy- "It's not like she has a prison record or sum"

*Aunt Becky, DJ and Steph looks at her. The guys are outside*

DJ- "Don't say that." *She gasps* "Do you think she has a prison record????"

Stephanie- "Oh Kimmy's just messing with you, Val looks like a nice girl, she wouldn't get into serious trouble"

DJ- "Yeah, you're right"

Aunt Becky- "Yeah and now that she's here, Ramona has someone to talk too"

DJ- "That's true"