!Special Fluff! Kuroken

A/N: I know this is an angst book but a little fluff can't hurt to lift your guys poor hearts spirits.

"Kuroo,, I'm tired but I don't wanna sleep..."

The pudding haired male mumbled, curled up on the couch they were sitting on.

"Then go to sleep, your eye bags are dark enough, you clearly need to sleep."

Kenma sighed, glancing at the other before complaining.

"But I don't want to..."

Kuroo glanced back with a curious stare, "why not if you're tired?"

Kenma glanced away, mumbling under his breath slightly embarrassed by his fear.

"Nightmares... I know it sounds childish but they scare me..."

He curled up a bit more, only hoping he wouldn't get made fun of like in the past. Kuroo then set his phone on the coffee table in front of them, giving him his full attention. He then grabbed the smaller boy's frail pale hands, squeezing them a bit. The setter slowly sat up, looking towards the floor.

"Hey, you can talk to me, I won't make fun of you silly, how could I ever make fun of such an adorable kitten?"

He gave a small smile, gently pulling the frail boy into his lap. Kenma's face reddened slightly, leaning his head against his chest and clenching his captain's shirt. Kuroo rubbed small circles into his back, Kenma glancing up and playing with the other's bangs. He had almost forgot what the ravenette's other eye looked like. He smiled a bit, feeling safe in the other's arms he leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on the nose. The setter's face immediately darkening realizing what he did.

"Sorry, I was just in the moment and-"

He was cut off by feeling a pair of lips on his. His eyes widened a bit but once he processed what was happening he relaxed and leaned in, returning the soft kiss. Kuroo then pulled apart, brushing some of the other's hair out of his face.

"Kenma... I love you... I always have and I understand if you don't return the feelings but I thought you should know, after all who couldn't like someone as adorable as you.."

Kenma looked up and gave a small laugh at joe frantic the captain was.

"I love you too stupid, how could I not?"

Kuroo smiled at that, leaning in and giving a small kiss on his nose, then his forehead, both cheeks following and finally he landed a soft peck on the lips. Kenma's cheeks flushed s but red however a small childish giggle escaped, he was happy and for the first he could remember, not afraid of something. Kuroo smiled at his setter's positive reaction, placing a line of kisses down his jawline getting more smiles and small giggles out of Kenma. The smaller boy wrapped his legs around the taller one's waster, wrapping his arms around his neck and laying his head on his shoulder. Taking a small breath, he relaxed then mumbling in a soft voice.

"I love you Tetsurō.."

Kuroo smiled, gently running his fingers through his setter's soft pretty hair.

"I love you too kitten.."

Before long he had fallen asleep in his arms, not having a nightmare for the first time in a long time. The peaceful look on his face made the captain smile, cherishing every time he'd see it before he'd have to leave.

"I'll always be by your side, even if I'm far away.."

A small tear rolled down his cheek at the thought of leaving him before he closed his eyes and rested his head on top of the smaller male's.

"Goodnight Kenma.."