Iwaoi

"Everything hurts, my whole body is aching, my chest especially. It feels like my body is heavier than this house, my throat is dry, my eyes are puffy and irritated. My cheeks are tearstained, my heart feels like it was torn out of my chest and shot by a thousand bullets. Is this what heartbreak feels like? I feel like throwing up, my head is spinning, I think my tear ducts sucked all the water out my body so I can't shed anymore tears so now I'm just crying without tears. I should've known, I was never good enough for him, I never stood a chance." Is what was going through the brunette's head.

Earlier that day Oikawa happened to be walking through the park when he saw it, he saw it, his boyfriend, his spiker, the love of his life and childhood friend kissing the captain of the cheer squad. She was pretty, so much prettier than Oikawa could ever dream of being in his mind. He didn't know what to do, his feet took off before he could process what he saw so now he was in his bed, curled up under the covers and crying like he had been for the past hours.

"I loved you Iwa-chan.. I just wished you loved me back, I'll always remember our first kiss, the night sky in the back on the empty beach. I'll miss all the fun we had together, sorry I couldn't be good enough for you.."