Iwaoi

Iwa-chan was over at Oikawa's house, it was about 3:27 am. It wasn't any normal night though, it was the night before Oikawa went to Brazil. There they both were, sitting on his couch thinking about countless memories they made together from alien hunting to jumping into the vast never ending ocean. Both of them held back tears, knowing in under 24 hours they'd be going their separate ways, leaving everything behind. After a long heavy silence, Oikawa was the first to speak and talk about what was gonna happen.

"Sorry for leaving you Iwa-chan... I'm.. I'm gonna miss you."

He turned to the other, giving him a sad glossy eyed smile. Iwa-chan did his best not to cry in front of him, grabbing his hand and pulling him into an embrace

"Tch, I'll miss you too Shittykawa."

Oikawa couldn't help it anymore, he clenched the ravenette's shirt, burying his face into his chest and letting his tears run.

"I'm.. I'm not ready to leave you Iwa-chan. I wasn't ready to throw you my last toss or play my last game with you, I don't want to go separate ways from you, I never wanna leave you, you've been with me by my side through literally everything.. I... I don't know what I'm gonna do without you there, I'm so sorry for leaving like this.."

Small sobs started escaping from his lips, he didn't want to leave Iwa-chan.

"Stop apologizing dumbass. Don't regret your decision because of me, make it big, chase your dreams you've more than earned it."

He rubbed small circles into the brunette's back. He wanted to cry as well, he knew he'd be lost without his setter but for now he had to stay strong for that setter he cared so much for. Oikawa ended up sobbing harder, who knew the next time he'd see his ace, he was scared. Scared of being alone and forgotten, he had to leave the one person he loved and trusted.

"I-Iwa-chan.."

He wanted to say more but he couldn't, interrupted by a heavy amount of sobs.

"Shhhh, it'll all be ok, I'll always be here for you even if not in person.."

"T-thank y-you."

He barely managed to get out, tightening his grip on the other, he never wanted to let go but he knew he had to.

"Let's make the most of this last night.."

Iwa-chan sighed and continued trying to comfort him, it broke his heart seeing his usual cheery setter like this.

"I.. If I don't say this now I'll regret it... I love you Iwa-chan."

"I love you too... Tooru." 

Oikawa's face would've turned red from him calling him his first name but they already were from the heavy sobbing. He slowly calmed himself down before pulling out of the other's warmth slightly. Staring into the other male's eyes, he slowly leaned in before fully closing the distance between their lips. It took Iwa-chan a moment to process what happened but he of course returned the action and cupped his cheek before pulling away slightly. Tears still streaming down the setter's usually pale cheeks. It may have been the last night they'd spend together in a long time but like hell they'd let it go to waste.

"Thank you for everything Iwa-chan, I'll never forget the times we spent together... Thank you for always being by my side I love you and I'll never stop no matter how far away."