So, I explained.

"After we met again last week, I hung out with him together with his friends. His friends kept saying how similar we both looked and we didn't think much of it."

"I exchanged numbers with them all and Bokuto contacted me a few days later, he had a childhood memory about having a sister."

"He asked his parents about the memory and they told him, he did have a sister, but she was given to a near orphanage."

"They were having financial problems so they couldn't take care of the baby. He gave me information about what orphanage and year the baby was given." 

"He even gave me a family picture together with the baby. and since Dad was here in Japan, I wanted to ask him about me."

"Dad told me some information and all of the information he gave, were the same from what my brother said."

"Same orphanage and same year. But there was one thing that connected everything."

"A locket. When Dad adopted me when I was a few months old, there was a locket that was with me when the employees of the orphanage got me."

"Dad gave me this locket and when I opened it, it had the same picture my brother gave me." I said showing them my locket and the family picture saved onto my phone.

Yet, another look of surprise on my siblings' faces. Their faces made me let out a small chuckle, their faces were funny looking, I couldn't help myself but chuckle.

"Anyways, Dad and I met up with my biological family, today." I said smiling at them.

"How did it go?" Ukyo asked me kindly, in which I just smiled.

"It was great, all the negative thoughts about my biological family left when I met them." I said as I clasped my hands together.

"I was able to find out that I wasn't unwanted, a mistake, and abandoned." I said genuinely smiling at my siblings.

But that smiled turned serious, because what I'll say next may surprise them a bit.

"And, my parents asked me to be apart of their family, to live with them." I said looking at my siblings.

The look on their faces was like they were having a war with themselves, it was like they were holding back their true voices, for me.

It was like they didn't want me to go.

"What did you say..?" Hikaru questioned me, somehow forcing himself to smile.

"I..." I start as I tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

~flashback~

Looking at the two who are my biological parents, I tightly held their hands as I faced them both.

"I..."

"I can't....I'm sorry." I said tightly holding both of their hands.

They looked surprise and hurt at the same time, but it seemed they understood. I didn't want them to misunderstand, so I decided to explain myself.

"I'm sorry I can't live with you guys, but the family bond I created these past few years, I can't throw them away like they didn't matter to me."

"For the past years I've been alive, I only had an older sister and my Dad when I was young. But, then my Dad married an awesome woman."

"She had 13 sons, and my sister and I moved away from our home to live with her sons. They were pretty lively and are fun to be with."

"I've created a family bond with them, even if we weren't related by blood. They're family. I have a Mom, a Dad and not only that, I got 14 awesome siblings that I could spend time with"

"And I only just met you guys, even if you guys are related to me by blood, you don't have the family bond I have with my current family. I'm sorry." I said as sadly looked at them.

They both had understanding looks on their faces and hugged me tightly, they let go and I could see the pain and sadness they were feeling.

They probably started thinking that their daughter is going leave them again, but I thought of my choice properly.

And I can't just leave my biological family hurting like this.

"But, that doesn't mean we can't be family." I said smiling up at them.

The two were now confused by what I said, so I decided to explain my other plan.

"I may not be living with you guys, but that doesn't mean I can't stay over for some days." I explained.

"I decided that every month, I'd come here and stay over for two weeks. That way, we can bond and hangout as a family!" I said smiling up at them, hoping that they'd be happy with this suggestion.

My parents looked at each other before looking at me with a smile, they pulled me into their arms and hugged me tightly.

I could hear the happy sobs from my mother and I could hear the happiness from my father's chuckle.

Wrapping my arms around them, I smiled contently.

~flashback over~

"So, you're going to stay with us..?" Tsubaki questions, a surprised look on his face, making me laugh.

"Definitely! How could I leave you guys??" I said with a smile as I laughed.

My siblings let out sighs of relief and smiled brightly at me, Wataru jumped off the couch and pounced on me, giving me a huge hug.

Ema followed along and hugged me, eventually all the brothers followed suit and were now hugging me tightly.

I just laughed, but then panicked when they were crowding me too much. I started pushing them away and luckily they remembered my claustrophobia.

They gave me space and I was just steadying my breathing.

"Okay, no more group hugs. That shit will kill me one day." I said breathing as I laughed, causing the rest of them to laugh too.

Dinner was made and we all sat on the dining table, eating and chatting with each other. We had a few laughs here and there, but everything was fun.

I enjoyed my time with them and had fun as Fuuto and Yuusuke kept bickering with each other.

I looked at everyone on the table and smiled softly at them, a contented and satisfied smile plastered on my face.

'I'm happy.'

######################

BOWOW!!!

THIS CHAPTER SURE WAS SHIT

I honestly got lazy and couldn't think of the right words to put, I'm sleep deprived but aint stopping meeee

HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED THIS SHIT OF A CHAPTERRRR.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONESSS

CIAO~

~Nekochinchin :3