Is This Real? (The Final)

A/N: Ah yes, The final chapter to end this cringy ass story.

If you have lasted this long somehow, I applaud you. I didn't have much confidence in this book, as it is my first Bnha Fanfic. So thanks for sticking along for the ride and enjoy the final chapter!!

I don't know how long its been or what day it is.

My whole-body hurts, and I can't seem to remember who I am or anything about my past.

My head aches and the inner of my thighs burn.

What's happened to me?

What did I do to end up this way?

"Doll, time for our daily lessons!" I flinch as the oh so familiar voice calls out to me.

My brain might be jumbled, and I might not be able to remember who I am, but I know that voice. It belongs to the one person that has tortured me non-stop. Dabi.

The metal door opens revealing the scarred man holding a tray of food. His mouth curved into a smirk. "Hey doll face. I know I'm a little late, but we've got something special today. I want to-"

He stops talking as he see's my limp body lying on the ground, and showing no movement. An even larger smirk makes itself home on Dabi's face as he see's I've finally given up on being free.

He slowly walks up to me and grabs my chin.

"Has my Doll finally given in to her master? Is she finally broken completely?" He mutters, locking eyes with my now dull, lifeless ones.

Knowing things will just get worse if I disobey, I slowly nod my head. I don't even flinch at the immense pain shooting through my body, just from the simple nod.

He licks his lips and drops my chin, causing me to hit my face on the ground. He drops the tray of food and walks out of the room.

After a couple minutes, two people coming rushing in and unlink my limps from the chains that were bounding me to the ground. They grab my arms and drag me out of the room. I groan in pain as they sit me down on a metal chair in another room and tie me down onto it.

After I'm completely bound, All the other villains come waltzing into the room, including Dabi, Shigaraki, and my so-called fake father.

They all surround me, like I'm on display at a museum. Shigaraki chuckles and walks over to box. He opens the box revealing a large syringe with some sort of liquid in it. He flicks the needle point and walks over to me.

I would tug at the ties, but I just have no energy to struggle.

Its not like struggling will do me any favors anyway. I let out a low sigh as Shigaraki pushes past the crowd of villains and stops in front of me. I start looking up, but the pains too much so I look down again.

"This is going to hurt like a bitch." He exclaims, right before a large sting hits my neck, causing me to let out a quiet scream.

The needle goes deeper and deeper, then it stops. I can feel the liquid merge with my blood as its injected into my system.

All of a sudden, everything goes black.

I could hear the voices all around my head, some getting louder while some get quieter and disappear.

Pictures of people flash around me, until they suddenly leave, leaving me with no recollection of who they were. Then, nothingness.

As I slowly come out of my daze, my eyes flutter open. Even with blurry vision I can still make up my surroundings. Brick walls, cement floors, metal chairs and a single door in the back. I can hear the calming sounds of Jazz playing in the background.