Getting Closer To Bakugou (SMUT WARNING)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS DOUBLE THE LENGTH, BECAUSE IT CONTAINS SMUT!

Contains:

- Fapping/masterbation
-blowjob
-domination kink
-Master kink
-Slight Roleplay/fantasy kink
-Pet Kink

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS STUFF THAN YOU CAN SKIP IT, THOUGH THERE WILL BE TALK OF IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I let out a long sigh as the door closes, and walk to Katsuki's room, knocking on the door. I hear fumbling and the sound of a controller clicking on the other side of the door. I mentally giggle, taking a step back before the door opens.

"Sam...Um, is there anything you need?" Bakugou appears from the door, looking kind of nervous. Odd.

"Not really, I was hoping we could just talk." I say calmly.

He turns his head and closes his eyes for a second. When he opens them up again, he widens the door to allow me in.

"Are you ok?" I ask concerned.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He stutters.

Wait, Katsuki doesn't stutter...Somethings up.

"So, what were you doing a couple minutes ago, before I came?" I ask looking around.

He fidgets with his hands and quickly grabs the controller on his bed. "I-I was playing a fighting game on my Funstation X." I lift my eyebrow and look at the black screen.

If he was just playing a game, why would he turn off the TV screen? Wouldn't he just pause the game?

"Okay...Well, can I play!" I ask still a bit skeptical.

He snaps his head down and looks at the controller. "Yeah...Could you just look away while I put my passcode in?" He asks.

I'm pretty sure you don't need a passcode to get in to the Funstation X or the TV itself.

"Sure." I say as I turn my head away from the screen and look the opposite way. I hear clicking and switches being flicked. This seems oddly noisy just to put in a password.

"Oi, I'm done." He says.

I turn around to face a completely normal Katsuki. It seems as if his nervous and jittery behavior never happened. He's unfazed and back to his cocky attitude.

"What game you wanna play?" I ask, taking a seat on his bed.

He looks around and then at his games. "How 'bout Ninjas Greed?" He grabs the CD pack and waves it in the air.

"Yeah, I've never played!" I exclaim, a little too excited.

He shrugs and puts the disk in the console. He grabs his controller and sits down next me. His knee rubs mine in doing so.

-

"No!" I yell in annoyance as Katsuki KO's me for the fifteenth time. "I could've won if you hadn't used your multi-hit!"

He laughs and pushes up his hair from his face. "Like you would've beaten me anyways! I could beat you with my eyes close!" He gloats.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah big guy. Whatever you say!"

He scoffs. "I'm going to the kitchen to get some water. You want some?" He asks.

I nod my head yes, so he leaves. Out of pure boredom, I decided to look around his room. He has a coffee table in the middle of the room with his bed to the right and the TV to the left. He has a desk to the back corner and a couple hero figurines on the dest. I'll make sure to tease him about it later.