Tam and Linh come to visit

I woke up in a fluffy, warm, light bed of soft blankets.

Yessssss I'm never moving again.

"Yo sis! Tam and Linh will be here in an hour!" My sister said from the kitchen.

Wait, What?! They're coming at 10 though!

I looked at the alarm clock by the bestand to see it was 9:10.

Oh Crap. GOTTA GO FAST

I took a shower, Threw my clothes on, brushed my hair, and went to the kitchen to eat. 

"Wow sis, you look surprisingly great!" My sister said to me.

"Thanks... I think?"

Clothes:

and hair:

and hair:

"I see that you woke up short stack!" Miles said from the living room

"Good morning Miles!" I told him. "So when are you guys going back to your spy base?" I asked.

"We are trying to lay low right now and take a break. We've been spies for 4 years now. It's good to take a break once and a while." He replied.

"And we're gonna be here until you choose a boyfriend. I'm rooting for sotam." My sister added evilly

"SHE HAS LOVE INTERESTS?! SHE'S ONLY 13! SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND UNTIL SHE IS-"

"We came here to escape Grady and instead we found another one." My sister sighed.

"Oop. Sorry. It's just... your growing up so fast... its hard to keep up!" He sniffled.

" Boi, your 17." I told him.

"Cherish your youth while it lasts." He said to me.

"Your weird." I said. My sister laughed.

After I ate breakfast, me and Miles cleaned everything up. Then we played on their xbox.

"Your pretty good at minecraft!" I told him.

"I'm not good...I'm a GOD." He replied.

I laughed.