"And they're all here." Graziella noted.

"They're busy chasing solo surgeries." Sadie brushed off.

"It's a genius idea." Lexie assured Holly, "We would be rock stars."

"Or killers." Holly stressfully added, not wanting to get in trouble.

"No." Steve shook his head, "I draw a line at a tube in my penis. Line drawn."

Lexie sighed as Sadie suggested, "Fine. Do me." She pointed at the interns, "As long as I can do one of you guys next."

Lexie smiled, taking off her glove and stretching a hand out, "Done."

Sadie took off her glove, smiling as well, "Done."

"Okay," Lexie started as she pointed to the O.R. board and Holly held her stomach in pain as she chugged pepto bismol, "Bailey's got an appy in O.R. two, so this floor is out, but outpatient surgery is totally open."

"Okay," Sadie smiled, "let's go."

Meredith rolled her patient towards surgery and stopped once she noticed the group, "Looking for something?"

"Hi," Lexie greeted, "um, uh... we were giving Sadie the tour. Uh," She chuckled and showed the O.R. board, "this is the O.R. board."

Sadie nodded, "Yeah."

"And--And--And this is a patient. Um, you're in good hands. Dr. Grey is an excellent doctor."

Meredith looked at the group, "What's next on the tour?"

Ryan shrugged, "Back to the skills lab?" 

"Skills lab." Lexie smiled, "Great idea."

Meredith nodded, squinting at Holly, "Kepner, you okay?"

Holly smiled through the pain, "Never better."

Lexie looked at her friend before glancing back at Sadie and Ryan, "You guys prepare everything for the appy. I'll stay back for Holly." The duo nodded as Lexie jogged up to Holly, "You okay?"

"God hates me." Holly groaned as she held her stomach, "I honestly think he hates me."

"Holly," Lexie shook her head with a smile, "you're being ridiculous."

"Am I?" Holly stopped walking as the breeze that hit her made her feel more nauseous than she already was, "I think I'm being punished for having premarital sex."

"That was a few months ago. You're being--" Lexie stopped talking as Holly ran to the trash can near the Nurse's station and threw up, "ridiculous... could you be pregnant?"

Holly glanced at Lexie worriedly before throwing up again.

Lying down in an exam room, Holly stared at the ceiling as she waited for Lexie to come back with her blood test results before George burst in.

"George--"

"Are you okay?" George asked, placing a hand on her forehead, "You're burning up... Lexie told me you--"

"Might be pregnant?" Holly finished, placing a hand on her stomach as it hurt again.

"...She told me you were sick." George corrected, his eyes doubled in size, "You're pregnant?"

"No." Holly shook her head and then stopped, "I think."

"You think?" George paced around, trying to contain his level of wanting to freak out.