𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 - 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 -

Damn shawty I ain't never wrote anything like this b4

(I'm too lazy to add the aesthetic, so I'll handle dat l8tr)

——

I slowly peered around the corner into the small shared bedroom, I felt myself smile slightly finding Clem inside, searching for something.

she quietly paced back and forth, obviously in distress. She was so distracted in fact that she hadn't noticed me standing in the doorframe.

"Looking for something?" In one swift movement Clem turned to me, reaching for her knife. She quickly paused noticing it was me,

"Jesus (y/n) you can't sneak up on me like that" she gave me an angry look, which clearly told me she didn't find my sneaking funny.

I pushed myself off the doorframe, my foot quietly pushing the door shut behind me as I walked towards her "I didn't mean to scare you" I smiled while pulling her bloody and tattered blue hat from behind my back.

a smile fell onto her face as she rolled her eyes, realizing I had her hat the entire time.

"I should've guessed, considering whenever my stuff disappears you're usually the culprit" she swiped her hat out of my hands and adjusted it back onto her head.

I gave her a grin and lazily tossed my arms around her neck, pulling myself closer "I believe what you meant to say is 'thank you (y/n), for recovering my hat'"

she put her arms around my torso, following my movement "ah of course, my mistake" she remarked sarcastically and leaned her forehead on mine.

Moments like this made the apocalypse worth surviving through, I doubt I would've been able to continue if I hadn't met Clem.

"you know, we have a few minutes before patrol, maybe we could.." I trailed off, hoping she would catch onto what I was suggesting.

she leaned in, her lips hastily meeting mine. And damn I'd be lying if I said she didn't know what she was doing.

Her hands swiftly unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off my shoulders, but before things could go any further the door swung open. It had only now came to me that I had forgotten to lock it.

"hey Clem have you seen- holy shit dude" Louis stood at the door, wide eyed.

"You should really learn to knock" Clem angrily remarked while pushing me behind her as I frantically attempted to button my shirt up.

Louis let out an embarrassed laugh "Sorry guys, I didn't mean to uhm interrupt" he quickly backed out of the doorway, beginning to ramble out multiple apologies

Clem cut him off by closing and locking the door. she let out and exasperated sigh before looking back at me,

She smirked, her eyes roaming my figure "Now where were we?"