"𝙄 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪" - 𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 -

Warnings: mention of death and potential gore

— Season 4 —

The sounds of screaming and gunshots filled your ears, fire and destruction danced along the walls. But all you could hear was the loud thumping of your heartbeat,
It all happened so quickly, a single moment of calm, when tenn had decided to step out, making the invaders cease their fire.

But it was all useless, in one single second, the boy that had made you so many promises, the boy that took your heart, the boy that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with,

Was gone..

Raged filled your heart as your field of vision grew blurry, seeing your beloved laying there, completely lifeless. The killer that took him away from you didn't feel a single bit of remorse. Your body trembled ad you held him closely your hands covered in his fresh blood.

please you can't leave me.. not now..

Your tears ran down your face, falling onto his cheeks, as all the light from his eyes disappeared. In a blurred rage you pulled the gun that you had tightly secured around your thigh, one bullet, one chance.. you steadied your breathing and quickly pulled the trigger, the single bullet hitting his killer right on the left side of his neck.

You had never killed a living being until that day, but it didn't even matter. After losing so many people you thought you would've been used to it, but no, Mitch was different, he was your everything, and you were his.

"Don't worry (y/n) no matter what happens tonight I promise everything will be okay.. I love you"

That was the last thing he ever said to you, the words now permanently burned into your mind.

I failed you Mitch.. oh god, I'm so sorry..

————
This one kinda sucks sorry about that :(