𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 - 𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙬 -

Warnings: slight bloodRequest by: WolfTail227

Request by: WolfTail227

( I added a few things and switched up the ending )

— season 1 —

I felt myself laugh softly as Andy cursed under his breath, he ran his hand through his hair as I leaned down next to him.

"You okay?" I asked followed by a small laugh

"Yea I just.. shit.. cut my finger on the fence" he muttered while giving me an embarrassed smile.

I had only arrived here with the group a while ago, but I instantly connected with one of the survivors on the farm. He was funny to say the least, and not uptight, in the apocalypse you have to be on your guard at all times, but without a bit of laughter we'd all surely go insane.

Me and Andrew had joked around quite a lot since I got here, he seemed like a nice guy..

"I see yawl two are having fun" I heard a high chipper voice approach us as I turned around to see Brenda watching us.

"Sorry for disturbing the peace ma'am" I mumbled only now noticing how loud we had been laughing. "now its all right, just make sure you two love birds get that fence powered up" she laughed while giving us a wink and walking off.

we both looked over at each other before laughing again, "Lovebirds"  yea right, I hardly know him, yea he's funny and super sweet but.. this place is strange.. and you couldn't blame me for not trusting him and his family yet, no one is this nice in the apocalypse

I broke out of my trance to hear Andrew midway through his sentence, "I'm not gonna lie to you, there's been lots of bandits around here lately, I heard how you and your group saw some on the way here. I'm glad yawl were able to avoid them" he paused then looked over to me

"If anything ever happened, I would protect you and your friends" he smiled "Well, how can I trust you?" I asked, mostly as a joke, He went quiet before speaking up again "I wou-" he was cut off by a small commotion as I saw Lee and Mark ran up, though it seemed like Mark was struggling.

We immediately ran up to them and gasped apon seeing a huge bloody arrow shooting out of Marks back "Holy shit! Mark what happened" I darted towards my brother and helped him stay up "Ill be alright once its out, but godamn it hurts", he groaned in pain as I heard the others start to argue out of panic. Brenda ushered him inside and I was quick to try and help him, "hey don't worry about me, Ill be fine" Mark gave me a weak smile before limping inside as I stayed behind, praying he would be okay.

"hey doll don't you worry, Mark's gonna be just fine, momma will take good care of him" Andrew mumbled to me as he put his hand on the small of my back worriedly, I offered him a small smile and looked back towards the door to the house, still worried about Mark.

A while later Lee, Andrew, and Danny had gone out to face the bandits, I really hadn't wanted them to go, they could've easily gotten killed. "be careful out there okay?" I looked up at Andrew with a worried expression, "Ill be fine, don't worry" he reassured me before heading out.

of course I was going to worry.

- - time skip - -

After they had returned we all sat down for dinner, I could tell that lee and Kenny were suspicious of the place, but after all, so was I. I took a seat next to Andrew and sent him a small smile, which he gladly returned before looking away embarrassed. "Hey I-" I was about to ask him something before I heard a loud yell "CLEMENTINE NO!" Lee had run in frantically yelling at Clem for some unknown reason, which caused her to startle and put her fork down. Everyone started to talk and ask what was going while I faintly heard Danny comment "It didn't have to be this way" before Lee announced "You're eating HUMAN meat" I immediately put my fork down and stared at the food, Holy fuck this is human?!

The others got frantic while I turned to face Andy with a shocked expression, he couldn't even look at me.

"MARK is UPSTAIRS right now with NO LEGS!" Lee yelled out. "No FUCKING way" I screamed "Tell me its not true" I demanded while staring at Andrew, he just stared at me with horror and regret.

There was a small moment of hesitation before Brenda spoke up "its true.."

"no.. no" I whispered to myself as everything went blurry around me, "please just let us explain" Andy spoke with a sad but frantic tone "DONT TOUCH ME YOU ASSHOLE" I yelled towards him and backed away as the situation escalated around me. I heard a small weak voice cry out in pain, I watched in horror as Mark pulled himself across the now bloodied floor crying for help.

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at Brenda's head "DAMN YOU TO HELL" I screamed, but before I got to pull the trigger I was thrown to the ground and knocked out cold.

- - time skip - -

It had been a few hours since I had woken up, I was being held up in the house with Katja and Duck, Danny had taken them to the barn to check on their prize cow, leaving me alone with Andrew. "your a monster" she muttered angrily towards him "I cant believe I ever thought we could be more than friends, I cant believe I EVER thought we could even BE FRIENDS" she spoke angrily. "I'm sorry.. they hadn't told me it would be him honest" he spoke softly, full on regret. "I told you earlier that I would protect you and your friends, im so sorry (y/n)" he muttered before looking away. I didn't want to believe him, but I did, I just wished I had met him under different circumstances, I wished that no one had gotten hurt, I don't want any more of my friends to die..

Brenda walked in angrily "Andrew! the others in the ice cooler got out co-" "Hey!" I yelled shakily "y-you need a vet, I'm good with animals, I've got years of experience.. lets make a deal" I looked up at her with tears.

- - time skip - -

I grasped onto Carly tightly, she hugged me back sadly "(y/n) you don't have to do this, just say the word and we can kill all these bastards" "Carly its okay, really" I smiled weakly "ill be okay" I let go of her and gave Lee a small hug, he had been one of my closest friends these past few months. "(y/n) I-" "I promise ill see you guys again, ill get out of this shithole and meet up with you guys, don't worry" I whispered to him quietly before letting go of him.

I waved the group off and let out a shaky breath and turned towards the house, coming face to face with Andrew, I stared into his eyes deeply.

"I don't trust you, I probably wont for a while, but I cant deny that my heart feels something for you" I smiled at him weakly before walking towards the barn, leaving him with a shocked face.

I don't plan on staying here, I'm definitely going to get back to the group, and maybe, just maybe, I'll bring Andrew with me..

A/N: wow this was over 1000 words and well, I tried my best and genuinely never thought I'd write for this character but genuinely ended up enjoying it :)