𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣 - 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙢, 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨, 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙖, 𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

Firstly, I'm so sorry this took literal months lol, I literally did not get a summer break

But anyways, request by: XxbracefacebbbyxX

(I added/switched it around a little since I wasn't given specifics)

Also, I've literally never done a request like this (i think their called imagines/headcanons idk) so please bear with me :^D

(also for the people who do not know, dog tags are these cool necklaces. Look up "dog tag necklace" for a visual)

-----------------------

- Imagine getting walked in on while being in a compromising position with;

Clem, Louis, Minerva, and Mitch (separate situations)

Clem (it's the interruptions oneshot all over again) ;

The sun had been absolutely unbearable, so much so that it felt like the literal ground would begin to melt. Which sorta how I found myself in this, weird, situation;

"fuck it's scorching out there" I threw my shirt across the room, the tanktop underneath did little to cool me, but it was better than nothing.

The door to my dorm swung open behind me, causing a quick attempt to cover myself up. Even though I was fully clothed.

"Relax, it's just me" Clem stepped inside obviously unbothered,  "besides, it's not anything I haven't seen before" she joked, throwing her hat onto the rotted dresser near my bunk

I rolled my eyes at her 'joke' "yeah, when patching up my wounds. You made that sound suggestive"

She didn't respond, instead choosing to also shed a few articles of clothing. Namely her jean and white jackets. I have no idea how she was able to withstand the heat outside, especially while wearing so many cover-ups.

After also attempting to cool herself off a bit she walked up behind me, arms wrapping around my waist "wheres AJ?" I asked, fidgeting with the dog tags around my neck, trying to keep the heated metal off my skin.

"with Tenn, practicing his art skills" she responded, moving her hands to the back of my neck, successfully taking off my necklace. I muttered a 'thanks' while turning to her, hand outstretched, expecting her to hand it to me.

The smirk on her face was hard to miss as she instead pulled my hand closer to her, intertwining our fingers.

I rolled my eyes half-heartedly yet again "Clem come on give it back"

"You're gonna have to work harder than that" she teased. Her other hand, which encased my necklace, hid behind her back.

I couldn't help but find myself smiling as I leaned into her, mouths meeting rather quickly. My free hand reached to rest on her neck, fingers tracing a long scar that had laid itself from the base of her jaw to her collarbone.

She sighed into the kiss, the hand that was once behind her back wrapped itself around my waist, the hand that held my necklace snaked into the back pocket of my shorts. Although at this point, I couldn't care less about the jewelry.

The hands that were once intertwined moved to help deepen the kiss. the strap of my top slightly slipping off my shoulder as I tilted my head. 

Gently pushing me backwards I felt myself fall back onto my bed, Clem following me. My head met the mattress as the affectionate moment grew.