"Thats right. You have Uncle Kenny and grandpa to look up to," I say and smiled at him.

Kenny is my brother. He doesn't live here anymore but he also visits often. He works at my parents company as well.

"Let's go for a walk," Kyler suggests.

And with that I head downstairs out the door with a stroller, my baby, and my sister.

*****

I looked at the time seeing it's seven o'clock and my mom should he getting home around ten forty-five.

I'm sitting in the living room with Kaleb sleeping in my arms, and Kacy against me, playing with his hair.

I check my phone.

Two new messages

oh yeah? that's cool
you should send me a picture of you so I know what you look like :)

Should I send her a selfie of me?

ehhh I don't know, I might scare you away!

I look down at Kaleb, placing a kiss on his nose, and a kiss on Kacy's head.

oh come on, you're probably drop dead gorgeous.

thanks.. I'll send a selfie, only if you go first.

fine, hold on a minute.

My phone dinged, she sent me a picture. She's absolutely stunning, she has golden blonde hair, with green eyes, perfectly plucked eyebrows, clear white skin with some freckles on her button nose, and nice pink, plump lips.

wow, I typed.

is that good or bad?

definitely good. You're gorgeous!

Aw thank you🥺It's your turn now

I was just about to answer when Kacy shot up, scaring me and hitting Kaleb's leg waking him up.

"Ugh Kacy, don't do that," I whisper shouted as I bounced Kaleb in my arms putting his binky in his mouth to hush him.

Kacy took him out of my arms whilst I went upstairs.

I fixed my hair and everything and took a selfie sending it to Ella.

I had light brown hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, clear skin, a little tan, thin lips, but I had straight teeth, a cute nose, freckles here and there and I sometimes had to wear glasses.

holy shit. I was right, you aree drop dead gorgeous😍

Aw thanks so much🥺😊

I hear the doorbell, so I hurry down the stairs before my sister's open the door.

I open the door and there stands the pizza guy, I pay him, shutting the door.

"Kacy! Pizza's here!" I yell in the house because I have no idea where she is.

I set it on the table, looking at my phone.

like holy shit.

I'm not THAT pretty, but thank you!! <3

I put my phone in my pocket and entered the kitchen where everyone is. I warmed up Kaleb's bottle and went and took him out of Kacy's arms.

"Hey little man," I kiss his cheek, smiling at him, while feeding him and eating my pizza.