Ch 35:: All So Real

This chapter has not been edited so please bear with me if there are any mistakes. I was just trying to put this up as soon as possible so I didn't get the chance to edit for you guys beforehand. Anywho.. Enjoy!

Don't forget to support the story by commenting and voting thanks!

When we had gotten Chad to the hospital, he had woken up and refused to go in. He simply said, "take me the fuck home I'm not going in there." Rian glanced at me and sighed as he responded to Chad. You could tell he didn't want to deal with him, but as he was still Chads' older brother he still had responsibilites to him.

"Chad, you have to get seen so get the fuck out of the damn car."

Chad snorted and sat back in his seat grimacing as he did.

"For fucks sake just take me home or take me to jail will you?! Right now I really don't care which, but I'm not going in there."

I turned in my seat from the front and looked at him. Chad looked at me suprised; obviously having not expected me to acknowledge him.

"Chad, please get checked... you might have broken ribs and you need to make sure you don't have any internal bleeding." He just stared at me for a second and then looked away defeated. I heard him mutter a curse before he opened the car door and got out walking into the hospital.

Rian sighed and shook his head.

"You didn't have to do that... but thanks for helping me."

I nodded and turned back around fully.

He insisted that I get checked by a doctor even though I told him I was fine. So now I was laying in a hospital bed waiting for the doctor to get back with test results.

Rian had signed Chad in too, but he never left my side. Claire came to see me to make sure that I was okay and she apologized for what Chad did. I told her it wasn't her fault and that I'd be okay. She then gave me a watery smile and a hug before leaving to go sit in with Chad.

I looked over at Rian who had fallen asleep in the chair by my bed. I couldn't believe he'd come back just to look for me. He was amazing. Not only did he look for me; he found me. Grabbing my bag from the table next to me I pulled out the book that Chad had given me and opened it. Out of the book slid a picture of Chad and I. I stared at Chads' image wondering if he was ok... I know I'm crazy for even sparing a thought for him, but something inside of me tells me that he wasn't himself. Some part of me cares for him because of all the times he WAS a great boyfriend.

The doctor walked back in holding a file that I hoped were the results. I just wanted to go home. Rian woke up when he heard the door shut and he rubbed his eyes trying to wake up fully.

"How are you feeling Nora?"

I nodded and put the picture back into the book and put the book back into my bag.

"I'm okay, thanks."

"Good. Well I have the results here and we're going to keep you over night. You do still have traces of Rohypnol in your system so we're going to flush that out with an IV and I'm going to have you take an emergency contraceptive so that we can be sure you wont come out pregnant."

"Is that possible?" Rian asked a little confused.

The doctor frowned. "That she'll come out pregnant? Well, yes, just one time can..."

"No, no.. the other thing. Can you still prevent her from being pregnant? Even after she already..." Rian glanced at me apologetically not wanting to offend me so I gave him a small smile to reassure him that I wasn't offended.