When they picked it up, Dinah was driving and Lauren sat in the back with Camila.

Dinah and Normani were in the front dancing to Beyoncé while Lauren and Camila were all snuggly in the back seat.

"DRIVER ROLL UP THE PARTITION PLEASE!" Dinah and Normani sung.

"What if they dated?" Camila whispered to Lauren.

"They'd be so cute. RIGHT, DINAH?" Lauren exclaimed.

"Huh? What? Y'all talking about me?" Dinah flipped her hair staring at the two from the rearview mirror.

"Yeah, we are. What're you going to do about it?" Lauren smirked.

"Okay, you know, I don't deserve this! First, I get attacked by Mila and then Mila doesn't attack you and now y'all gossiping about me? MMM! Mani, back me the hell up!" Dinah jokingly said hitting Normani lightly on the arm.

"WE AIN'T EVEN GONNA MAKE IT TO THIS CLUB!" Normani was still singing.

"Mani!" Dinah whispered loudly.

"Huh?" Normani looked at Dinah.

Dinah laughed and the two stared at each other before breaking out in laughter.

"Whoo! This is why she's my number one girl other than smalls." Dinah grinned.

"Oh yeah, they'd be cute together." Lauren whispered to Camila making the smaller girl laugh.

-

"We have pizza for a certain short stack!" Dinah yelled walking into the place.

"Dinah?" Ally called out.

"Your number one is here!" Dinah stated.

"Oh, right. DJ!!!!" Ally exclaimed with a grin.

"Don't forget about the others," Dinah said, in a queen-like voice, setting the pizza on the counter.

"Right. Dinah and the others." Ally joked.

"Allyson! You live with us!" Lauren exclaimed with a scoff.

"She loves me better too, Lauren. Looks like you got Mila but I've got Mani and Ally." Dinah winked at Lauren.

"We don't need-"

"I'm with Dinah now! Never mind." Camila interrupted Lauren walking towards Dinah.

"Never mind, Lo.." Dinah bit her lip, holding back a laugh.

"Get over here, cutie." Dinah finally laughed walking towards Lauren.

Lauren walked to Dinah and Dinah engulfed her in a hug.

"Aw, yay, group hug!" Normani yelled, tackling Lauren and Dinah.

Soon enough, Ally and Camila joined in the hug and they all stood there with smiles on their faces.

"C'mon, someone set up a movie and let's eat. I'm hungry." Camila groaned.

"When aren't you hungry loser?" Dinah asked and Camila glared at her.

"No, that is true though." Camila laughed.

-

Camila sat on Lauren's lap in the recliner while Normani, Ally, and Dinah sat on the long couch.

They were watching The Notebook and the only ones awake were Camila and Lauren.

"This is so cute!" Camila gushed.

"You've been saying that about every five minutes, Camz." Lauren chuckled.

"All the parts are just so cute, Lo." Camila said with a smile.

"Hey, Camz?"

"Yeah?" Camila said turning to face Lauren.

Camila had both her legs over one arm of the couch and she was sitting right on Lauren's lap, sideways.

"When you get big and famous, don't forget about me." Lauren laughed it off.

"Why would I do that?" Camila asked curiously.

"Just don't." Lauren said.

"You know I'd never forget about you."

"I want to make sure you don't....I'm not sure if I should do it." Lauren sighed.

"Take chances. Do it," Camila urged.

Lauren cupped Camila's cheek and leaned in staring at Camila's lips.

Camila leaned forward and Lauren took this as an acceptance to kissing her.

Lauren leaned in and captured Camila's lips in a kiss, pulling Camila closer by her waist.

The two kissed for a bit until Lauren pulled away and trailed kisses around Camila's jaw.

"I'd never forget about you..." Camila whispered.

"I'm sure you won't. Camz...if you're ready now...I wanted to ask. Will you be my girlfriend?" Lauren asked nervously.

"..Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend, Lo." Camila said with a smile, leaning forward and kissing Lauren again.

Lauren smiled against Camila's mouth and started giving small little kisses over Camila's face.

"Lauren," Camila laughed.

"C'mon, let's go to sleep, girlfriend." Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist.

Camila laid her head on Lauren's chest and smiled to herself.

"I like the sound of that, girlfriend." Camila smiled.

Lauren knew that blank space that was there would be filled in with Camila's name for a long while. A long long while, or so she thought.

)/&:$:&$:&:&:&:$&:$:&:€\£\€\¥€\£\€\

A/N: HEY it's 2015, try some new changes in your life, wake up earlier, love yourself more, be happy, stay happy, learn to love yourself, feel okay to be alone, drink more coffee, take more risks, etc, always make the year count, and i love you ❤️❤️❤️