Chapter 30

Before we start, I would like to say Happy Holidays to everyone and a Happy New Year. 

Secondly, I hate hate hate this chapter. It took me forever to write and now that I am finished I hate it. It is the worst writer's block I ever had. It's kinda short but not too short with some fillers and a lot of crap.

Hopefully the next one is better... Hopefully!

Also check out my other story Eat Me. No wolves this time so if you're not down with that then don't read it! It's a bit more mature than this one so if youre not down with that then dont. read. it! 

Thanks for reading my silly ideas that I turn into stories. I love y'all!

Okay, I'm gonna shut up now... to the story!

Chapter 30

Noah's POV

I felt empty.

My wolf felt as if it was about to burst out my chest and run back to her. As I drove back home I thought of a damn good reason why I shouldn't just drive back there and take her back. She belongs with me. I don't care if she found her family or her friends or who the fuck ever. I sound like a selfish person, but when it comes to her I just can't control my emotions. It took all it had in me to let her go and walk away.

I don't know what it was...

I mean of course I liked her and there is no telling that she likes me. So why can't we be together? Why is there always something in the way from our happiness? She can't come with you, Noah. I kept reminding myself over and over again. If she comes back with me then I'm putting her life in danger. I can't do that again. I can't find it in myself to watch as she gets hurt again and I wasn't there to protect her. I will always protect her.

With that I ran my hands through my hair roughly giving it a slight pull. This is what is best; for me and for her. She's not going to be there to get hurt and I wouldn't have to worry about her getting hurt or even killed. That's why I did it. It was all for her. Damn, sometimes I wish I had amnesia. I just want to wake up and forget all about this. All about the pack and humans and to finally be happy with her.

I growl slightly hanging my head before looking back up at the road again. I was just a few miles away from the pack territory. I've been getting mind links with Dylan for quite a while now telling me about the pack. As if I did not see this was going to happen. The pack was just a pot that was ready to overflow. There is no possible way the humans decided one day that they were going to attack the pack and there is no way they had the guts to do it. Someone was helping them and that someone is a son of a bitch that needs to be dead. You never turn on your pack to side with humans of all things.

What did they promise him?

What did they tell him that made it so easy to turn on the pack?

Or maybe he was the one that came up with the idea? He was the one that planted this plot in those stupid humans head. Ugh sometimes I wish we were a normal pack like the one we used to be. Mom and Dad would be so disappointed by the way it is now. They never wanted to have any feud with the humans. The most they wanted was peace. The wolves never troubled the humans and the humans didn't trouble the wolves. I'm sure they are rolling in their graves now.

I growled at the thought of them before taking a deep breath. In that instant my phone began to go off. I took my eyes off the road for a moment to the device that was sitting on the passenger seat. The moment I saw who was calling my heart sank once again. There her picture flashed and her name let up. I quickly looked away from the phone and held my grip on the wheel. I can't talk to her. I know that the moment I hear her voice in going to turn this car around and go back to her. I can't do that now. I need to focus on what was important and that is saving my parents' pack.