Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Am I the only one who heard and is worried about the howls?" I asked as all my friends gathered at this bench outside at lunchtime. It seems like everyone is okay about what happened last night. I haven't heard one person talk about it for the whole day now. I know I am the only one that heard it, and I am not going crazy. 

They all stared at each other for a moment before turning to me. Louis was the first one to break the serious look they all shared. "What are you talking about?" he asked raising an eyebrow. 

You gotta be kidding me.  

"The howls last night. It was like we were being invaded by wolves. Come on, how could you not hear them?" 

Once again they all stared at me like I was crazy, but I know I am not. "Fine, don't tell me. I'll find out by myself." With that said I got up and started walking away. Some friends they are. As I walked down the hallways I tried to see if one person was as concerned as me but nothing. 

Nothing at all. 

I could hear footsteps coming from behind me, but I didn't even dare to turn around. I was pissed off at anyone who pretends like they don't know what's going on. "Hold on there, Tink." Noah said holding on to my wrist. 

I came to a stop, and turned to face him. He had a smile on his face, and amusement dancing in those gray eyes of his. Those gray eyes I just hate because they make me melt every time I look into them. 

"You can't just go out and ask people things like that. They might think you're crazy." I rolled my eyes at him before sighing. I guess he is right. This isn't something I would ask some random person in the hallway about. I still want to know what was up. "Noah, do you know?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I mean you told me to stay inside like you knew this was going to happen."  

He stared at me for a moment before going away; just like he always do. 

"Hey" I snapped following behind of him. It is weird how I always end up the one chancing after him. "Tell me!" He continued walking and now it was just hard to catch up with him.  

As I practically began running behind of him, more and more eyes were looking at me like I was a crazy person. "Noah" I whined as we stopped next to his locker. Those gray eyes of his pierced through mine as a small wave of anger came on his face. 

"There are some things you just can't know, Tink." He said calmly folding his arms. I mimic his actions then gave a small frown.  

Almost immediately, his eyes softened and his arms fell. "You'll eventually find out." He mumbled kissing my forehead. My cheeks turned hot as I looked away from him. Every single time. I hate how he can make me blush.  

"Whoa, how can you show her PDA, and I can't." Louis's voice ranged through the hallways. "Because she likes it when I do it." Noah replied with a chuckle.  

This couldn't get anymore embarrassing.  

I cleared my throat causing both of them to stare at me. "I'm gonna head to class." I announced pointing behind of my shoulders. Louis smiled at me the held my hands in his. A bright smile was on his face as he winked down at me.  

"I'll take you, Stella."  

The whole time he was talking his smile turned into a smirk and his eyes drifted towards Noah. "Whatever" Noah chuckled "See you later, Tink." I waved goodbye as Louis practically pulled me away from Noah and his locker.  

I don't see the big deal about this. I don't like any of them in that way... I think. 

"Louis what do you know about the wolves?" I just can't help myself. Wanting to know is like a burning itch now. I just need to know. He took a deep breath before frowning at me. "I know that you shouldn't worry. The wolves around here are pretty friendly." The tone in his voice showed that it had two meaning to it.