Chapter 21

Im back!

GP is back on and i have so much in store for it.

Thanks to everyone who is still reading this story. I was surpirsed when people still voted and stuff so thank you everyone!!

I have been busy with school, but now that I'm finally done I can focus on my story.

Once again thank you for everyone who is stil with me, and here is the next chapter!!

Chapter 21

What have I done?

Was the only thing running through my head as I lay on my bed.

Why did I do it?

I mean, I was in the heat of the moment but now it feels wrong for me to have done it in the first place. It was Noah. Why did it have to be Noah? Don't get me wrong there was nothing wrong with him but... It was still Noah.

Why did it have to be Noah?

I groaned rolling on my back to stare at the roof. I am such a freaking whore. I mean, how long have I known Noah? A month? Two months? And already I slept with the guy as if we've been dating forever.

Where is my dignity?

After the crap that idiot did to me I still sleep with him. Why did it have to be Noah? Not even Dylan?! Wait no... Not Dylan. Dylan might kill me... Still, the point is I slept with Noah and it wasn't the smarted thing to do.

I groaned again rolling to my side and hiding my face in my pillow. No one was home today. Dylan left this morning like he always do and Noah went along to do things only Noah knows about. So I was left alone. That was until I started to hear tapping on my window. At first I thought it was just a random bird being retarded, but then it kept on going. This time I rolled out my bed and began to walk towards the window.

As I opened it and looked down, I noticed a red lips smiling up at me.

"Hey, Stella!" Jessie called with a wave.

Her...

I forced a smile before waving as well.

"You wanna hang out today?"

She wants to hang out with me? She came all this way to hand out with me for what reason? I started at her for a moment. Well, it better than staying at home thinking about the stupid mistake I made.

With Noah...

I shook my head quickly, before nodding my head at Jessie. Her smile widened before she gave a light giggle. I rushed back into the room to change quickly. As I ran out the room I was surprisingly stopped by a hard chest. My gaze went up to meet Dylan's. He was still home or did he just come back?

Those eyes of his stared down at me with this intense hold that I swear he was looking into my soul. I took a deep breath before sending him a smile. It's just Dylan...

"Good morning, sunshine." I beamed hoping it would crack a smile on his face. Still he held that look. "Where are you going?" His voice was raw and hard. What crawled up his ass so early in the morning?

"I was heading out with Jessie."

"Jessie?"

"Yeah? Why? What's wrong?"

"Are you guys like friends now? How many times have you hanged out with Jessie?"

"It's kind of none of your business, Dylan. She's my friend."

"Really?" He dryly laughed folding his arms. I did the same.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"There is in fact a problem, Stella. You're wondering around with wolves you barely know. You don't have the best of fucking luck here, but you insist on not listening to my warnings. Also, you and Noah-"