Chapter 15

Hello everyone!

So, here is chapter 15.

Enjoy!

Chapter 15 

"Stella" a voice said from behind of me. I didn't even dare to turn around. No matter who may be calling my name, they are a wolf. I'm trying to avoid wolves, but it seems like everyone around here are wolves! "God dammit, Stella. Stop moving." I rolled my eyes at Noah before walking faster. I don't even know where I was going, but I wasn't staying inside that house with those people. 

"You don't even know where you're going." 

"I don't care to know." I snapped glaring back at him.  

He was following me, but keeping his distance. I really don't even care if I get lost. Hopefully I could get killed by one of his kind so I don't have to deal with it. I heard a whining sound come from behind of me causing me to sigh. "Tink, please talk to me." he mumbled holding on to my wrist. It didn't surprise me how quickly he moved. Nothing he does now doesn't surprise me. "Let go of my hand." I whispered looking down at the ground. 

"Not until you tell me why you are so angry with everyone." 

"I'm not angry." 

"Stop fucking lying to me!" he roared shaking me a little. Remind me never to get Noah mad again. Now I know what can happen I don't want to see it. A tear fell from my face as I continued to look at the ground. "Stella" he whined pulled me closet to his hard body.  

"Tell me what is wrong with you." 

"Nothing" I whispered pushing away from him. He pulled me back to him and engulfs me in a hug. Without any warning, he pressed his soft lips against mine. Out of shock, I pushed him away from me. I can't kiss him. 

I cannot kiss a... Wolf.  

He is an animal for Christ's sakes. I stared at him with wide eyes before pulling away from him. "No, I can't kiss you." I mumbled walking away farther. His facial expression looked hurt, but he tried to play it off. Instead he gave me this blank look and a deep breath. "Why not?" he finally said walking towards to me. 

"Because..."  

"Because what?"  

"Because you're a werewolf. A freaking wolf. I cannot kiss a wolf."  

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was about to explode. Noah stared at me with a shocked expression before taking a deep breath. He ran his hands through his hair before turning his gaze back to me. "Who told you." he mumbled eyes turning a darker color. 

"I found out myself." 

"Don't lie to me, Stella. Who the hell told you." this time he yelled back at me. He stood in front of me this time with a murderous look on his face.  

"I got this feeling like something was wrong with you people, so I did my research. I went into the woods on the full moon and stabbed this wolf and it turned and he told me, and why didn't you tell me, Noah. I thought you were my friend." 

"I am your friend, and the reason why I didn't tell you because I wanted to protect you." 

"From what? You?"  

At this point I was angry. How dare he say he was trying to protect me? I didn't know about these werewolves when I was attacked by those wolves. How is that protecting me? I almost died on that day. In fact, every encounter I had with a wolf almost killed me. Why didn't this come earlier to me? How more stupid can I be? "Where am I from?" I asked staring into his darken eyes. "The guy told me that everyone who lives around here are werewolves. I'm clearly not one, so where the hell am I from?" all I got was silence from him. He just stared there watching me. This is not the time for Noah to play stupid. That can only mean he doesn't have the answer to my question. "Exactly." I mumbled walking away from him.