Chapter 31

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm so sorry for the delay, but I've been going through some shit. Sorry for my language.

Anyways, thanks for those who are still with me and I love you all. ^_^

Gentle Predator 31

I have seen lots of things in my life. I watched my parents burn, I've seen my brother turn into a blood thirsty monster, and I've seen the death of many many people. But never have I thought of the day I would see someone who hated my kind so much become one of us. I wasn't gone for that long was I? It wasn't like I've been away for weeks and months, and suddenly he had a change of heart. No, then why am I staring at Nick as he stands before me as a wolf. The same things I watched him kill many times before.

I was so shocked that I couldn't even concentrate enough to stay in my wolf form. As slowly as ever I turned back into my human form and stared at the wolves around me. All of them... All of them were once all humans and that's why I didn't know them. You got to be kidding me. I come all the way back here for this when I could've stayed with Stella and say to hell with this pack.

I honestly don't know how to feel about now. I don't even know what to say. As I stare up at the wolves before me, I can tell that the attention was no longer on me. Instead, all heads were turned to the new arrival. My gaze followed theirs and I couldn't help the growl that left my lips at the sight. There, with a smirk on his face, was that bastard Andrew. He stared down at me with this cockiness that made me sick to my stomach. Second in command my ass. I'll beat the shit out of him when I get the damn chance too. I watched with careful eyes as he took a glance at all the wolves around us, especially on Nick.

"Do you like what I've created?" He asked motioning to the wolves. "I call them, the new pack members."

I rolled my eyes at him before glaring at him once again. "Where is my brother?" I calmly asked. Andrew pretended to begin thinking. He raised his hand to his chin and began to tap on it. He circled around me for a while before standing right in front my face.

"I suggest you put on some clothes first before we get into the fun. I don't see why you would need to turn wolf again."

"Where is my brother?"

"As Beta, it is my responsibility to look over and protect this pack when the alpha isn't available. As you can see, the alpha is not here at the moment so I guess this makes it my pack."

What did you do to him?"

Andrew gasped placing a hand on his chest as he looked around to the other wolves. I can see the mocking look in their eyes, but I didn't have time to deal with them. No, they will soon die, but it's just not now.

What did I do, pup?" Andrew asked bringing my attention back to him. "The question is, what did you do to him?" I raised my brow as he began walking around again. "You see, as you were walking around playing human with your little bitch, our dear Alpha was doing his best to protect his pack. But what can one alpha do when you're facing so much enemies. So like the many great leaders before him, he has fallen. And maybe if your priorities were right, he would've won."

"Don't you dare pin this on me. You're the backstabber of the pack. You're the one that did all of this. And you went so low to get humans to help you. The same ones you vow to kill. Pathetic..."

Andrew stared down at me with a harsh look in his eyes as his face sharpened. No matter how hard he stared at me I never once looked away. I will not bow down to a beta. Alpha blood runs through these veins and I'll be damned if I lower my head to a lower rank. I don't know how long we stared at each other, but suddenly Andrew looked away from me. He turned to Nick, who was sitting patiently behind of him, and sent him a small nob. By the looks of it I knew they were talking through mind link. Just watching them is sickening. I don't know who was worse; the one who wanted nothing to do with wolves or the one who wanted nothing more than to kill all humans. Hell, if it was up to Andrew the whole country would be human free.