Chapter 23

Hello everyone!

Thank you so so much everyone who is reading and voting. I greatly appreciate every single one of you. I just thought that should be known! If it isn't for you guys I wouldn't have motivation to write.

I hope you enjoy this one!

Gentle Predator 23

"She's got a smile that it seems to me. Reminds me of childhood memories. Where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue sky." Louis sang in the car ride to school. Rather loudly I should add to the music that was playing on the radio.

I rolled my eyes annoyed turning to the open window of Liam's car. It has been a few days since everything with Jessie happened. I haven't seen her since, but it wasn't like that was on my rather long list of stupid things to do. Despite everyone's protest for me not to, I decided to go to school today. My wounds weren't completely healed and I'm still mentally scared but I wanted to go to school today. I don't know why but I feel that I should. Of course people like Noah and Dylan protested. If they wanted to I'm sure they would have strapped me to my bed so I couldn't leave. They could be overprotected sometimes. So overprotected that they shipped me away to school with double protection.

So here I am sitting in the back seat of Liam's car listening to Louis as he sang along to classics. I sighed again resting my head against the glass window as Louis started to scream the lyrics on the top of his lungs with added action.

"Honestly, do you have to yell?" Liam muttered from the drivers seat.

Louis went silent for a moment to stare at his twin brother. He said nothing for a while before turning back to the front and laughing.

"Yes, of course, big brother."

Liam shook his head and went back into silence. Thankfully Louis didn't begin to sing again, but he did started talking his heart away. Once again I sighed rolling my eyes at the back of his head. "I cannot wait for December." He stated clapping his hands together. "I wonder where we are going this year?" He then turned towards me with a wide smile on his face. "Have you ever been up state?" He asked with a raised brow.

"I wouldn't know, Louis."

"Oh yeah right. You don't remember." He laughed. "Let me tell you, upstate is great. So much things to do there and it's not wolf territory which makes it even better. Some teens from the pack usually go up there each winter. Maybe you can come."

"If you haven't noticed I don't think this pack likes me."

He snorted turning back forward with a huff. "This pack hates everyone. Even themselves."

I smiled at his comment but said nothing else. The car fell into a silence until we reached the school. I don't know why but now I regret leaving the house now. Maybe I should have stayed home like what Noah and Dylan wanted. There was nothing new about it. It was the same school I've been going to for a while now. It was the same people I have been seeing for a while now. But yet there was something different. Probably it was the death glare I was getting from everyone. It wasn't like the first time I was here. No... This time if looks could kill I would be dead. With every wolf I walked pass the stares would intensify. They would whisper to themselves as well. I swore the whole school was staring at me.

I pouted hanging my head as I followed behind the twins. They seem to be in their own words seeing as though the stares were not affecting them. As if they could not feel the tension around the halls. When we reached the lockers Alyson was already there having a conversation with some guy I've seen around the school. The moment I stood by them he gave me a small glare before walking away. What did I do to him?