D-1: hold me

Back when I first wrote this, I actively chose the alternating pov for this chapter bc I found it more thrilling, so I'll not edit this out, although I think that alternating povs are not top notch.

><

Jungkook pulled Jimin through the lobby and inside the guestroom, locking the door behind them. The slow beat of the party music vibrated through the wall, and an exciting mixture of silence and the pulsing bass filled the room. They stood across from each other in the dark, just taking in each other's shape, and an arousing tension was building between them, making every muscle vibrate in anticipation. Jungkook's harsh, rhythmic breaths cut through the air.

Slowly, he walked closer. His hand went up to Jimin's face, tracing his jawline, wandering until his thumb brushed the perfect pink lips. Once again, he admired the color of the soft, plump flesh. With his slightly parted lips and the half-lidded eyes, Jimin was a maddening mixture of heavenly beauty and diabolic temptation.

When his thumb finally reached the chin, it wandered lower, circled the Adam's apple, and came to rest in the small hollow between the collarbones. He enjoyed how Jimin's breath wavered from just this little touch. His eyes were fixed on Jungkook, waiting for his next move.

Jimin's heart was beating so hard that he could feel it against his ribcage. It beat so fast and loud, he wondered how Jungkook could not hear it. But that was probably because the younger had other things in mind. Jimin could see the lust in in his dark eyes and wondered when they had switched roles? When had he become such an innocent schoolboy, getting turned on by a simple touch? And when had Jungkook switched from getting all flustered by Jimin's approaches to taking lead in seducing him?

Jungkook tried to keep it slow. He wanted to savor every little thing of what was going to happen because it was their last chance not to hold back, to go wild and forget about everything for some sweet hours. His vision was clear and blurry at the same time. The picture of the perfect man in front of him was crystal-clear, burning itself into his retina, his brain though was a haze of emotions and desire, begging him to just grab Jimin and devour him. But he held back. And excruciatingly slow he opened one button after the other, exposing more and more of his lover's toned upper body.

Jimin's chest rose and fell in an erratic pace, his muscles flexed with every breath. He had clenched his hands to fists to restrain himself from moving and touching the younger, but that only seemed to cause every single nerve ending to be overly sensitive, made his skin burn where Jungkook's finger had touched him.

When Jungkook finally reached the last button, he pushed the shirt back and exposed Jimin's shoulders and upper body to his sight. On second thought he turned on the nightstand's lamp, longing to see more than just the dimly lit shapes, and with one swift move he seated himself on the bed and pulled the older in front of him. His pull had caused the shirt to slide down to Jimin's elbows, revealing his trained biceps. And, hell, Jungkook could not get enough of this body. He wanted to explore every inch of the man he fell in love with, cherish his body, for it might be the first and the last time he could do so.

Gently, he ran his shaking fingers down his lover's shoulders and chest, brushing the other's hard nipples on the way down, before he traced the lines of the clear-cut six-pack and the V-line and came to a halt at the waistband of the dress pants. But instead of going further he let his hands slide to the back and up again, exploring the soft landscape of muscles there.

Jimin went almost insane from the feathery touches of Jungkook's fingertips. He would have never guessed that the younger was capable of such tenderness. Being proven otherwise pushed a small smile on his lips. When the warm hands reached his back, a prickling sensation went down his spine and caused his hip to rock forward in a useless attempt of finding a counterpart. But he could hold back, he wanted to. He wanted this to last forever.