D-5: confession

Being with Jimin felt so natural, it was so easy, Jungkook thought while he combed his fingers through the chestnut strands of the older, who had fallen asleep ten minutes into the ride. He would even endure standard coffee and bad cup noodles again to spend another day with him.

Jimin shivered in his sleep so Jungkook pulled him closer into his side and turned his head to take a glimpse at the other's face. Without the smug smile, he was so much more beautiful. A small nose and chubby cheeks, lips puffed like he was pouting. He looked so eatable, so sweet. Jungkook snorted at the stupid thought.

But when the streetlight brushed over Jimin's features, Jungkook's amusement turned into concern. The other's lips were blue from the cold. An unhealthy blue that demanded a warm bath or a heating blanket, but both was still some time away.

"Could you hurry, please," he asked of the taxi driver who only answered with a grunt, but when he handed a large bill to the front, he could feel the car speeding up.

After about ten minutes of driving constantly above the speed limit, they finally reached their house and Jungkook paid the driver and tried to wake up the sleeping beauty in his arm.

"Jiminie," he whispered and pecked the other's forehead, "We're home, you have to wake up and get inside to get warm."

Sleepy eyes opened and blinked confused. When Jimin realized where they were, he smiled happily and grabbed Jungkook's hand again.

"Damn, Jimin, your hands are as cold as ice," Jungkook noticed shocked and took them between his.

Determined to change this as quick as possible, he dragged his companion out of the car and inside the villa, where he left him in the lobby to get a blanket from the living room. Back with the other, he wrapped the plushy fabric around the shaking small body and pushed him up the stairs into the bathroom. There he opened all the taps of the bathtub and poured in some bubble bath, thanking his father for installing three instead of one tap to get the big tub filled much faster, and took the hairdryer to blow-dry the blue-lipped Jimin, who looked like shock-frosted human stature.

Then he poked his head out of the door to call for Miss Kim, but she did not respond. Confused he looked at his watch. She was already gone. Did they seriously spend the entire day in the city? With no other choice left, he hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen to brew some tea himself. And with the steaming cup in hand he came back upstairs to find a filled bathtub. Perfect.

After closing all the taps, he turned around to Jimin. "Come on, strip out of those wet clothes and get in."

When the shivering man did not make a move, Jungkook sighed and started undressing the older himself. Not getting distracted by Jimin's body was a very hard task, but he managed and finally lifted up the naked ice cube.

"This might burn a little, because the water is pretty warm," he warned the older before he lowered him into the bubble-covered water. When Jimin's cold skin hit the surface, he sucked in his breath. "I'm so sorry, but you need to get warm again."

After some minutes, the older fortunately became livelier and Jungkook relaxed a little.

"At some point I though you would faint on me," he admitted. "Never make me worry that much again, okay?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. After all you gave me a great time today." He ruffled through the chestnut strands and received a soft smile, before he remembered the tea.

With the steaming mug, he came back to the tub and shoved it into Jimin's hands. "Drink! You need to get warm on the inside, too."

Jimin followed his order obediently and took little sips of the hot drink.