There was a brief pause before Izzie spoke up, "You're a monster."

"They're under." Dr. Hunt explained as he put back the switchblade, "They didn't feel any pain. Ask the veterinarian."

"You stabbed them."

"So we can save them." Cristina chimed in, stepping out of Holly and Lexie's shadow.

"We can practice o-- on surgical mannequins." Izzie scoffed, "We can learn to do the exact same stuff."

"Does this mean you're out?" Dr. Hunt asked, walking forward as if he was challenging Izzie.

"Yeah," Izzie sassed, as she began to walk away, "I'm out."

"In that case," Dr. Hunt looked behind him before glancing back at the interns and residents, "who wants two pigs?"

Holly, along with the other interns from her group and Alex's, raised their hands.

As Dr. Hunt checked on the other pigs, Holly assisted Dr. Yang while petting the pig as Steve and Ryan worked on the other pig with Lexie petting theirs.

Cristina brought her head up slowly and did a double take at the two, "Are you two petting the pig?"

Holly brought her hand up, "No."

Lexie stuttered, "I-I was--"

"Stop petting the pig." Cristina reprimanded.

"You seem to be spending a lot of time on that anastomosis." Dr. Hunt pointed out as he reached their group, "What was your name again?"

"Yang." Cristina reminded, not believing he forgot her name after he made out with her, "Cristina Yang."

"Right." He nodded, "Come take a look at this guy's pig."

Cristina turned her head around and questioned, "O'Malley?"

Holly continued to suction for the anastomosis as Cristina went away and looked at Lexie, "I bet if I told him I took this as a competition, he'd forfeit the game like he did last night."

"It was two games, Holly." Lexie reasoned, "He was just--"

"I'd rather win fair-and-square." Holly huffed, "I don't want a petty win."

There had been an M.V.C. trauma coming into the E.R., which caused Dr. Hunt to take away Alex and George, along with their interns, from the skills lab and left Cristina with all the four pigs-- and her interns.

Holly helped close the incision of one of the pigs as Lexie turned around, "Ryan, what's Reggie's pulse?"

"Sixty-nine." Ryan answered after looking at the monitor.

Holly sighed, "Really? Wilbur's at 102, and I'm starting to think that's bad."

"Babe's like an ox." Steve smiled as he turned around, "Hers is fifty-two."

"Hey," Cristina reprimanded, "no cute names. They're not pets. They're subjects. It's not our job to get all affectionate. It's our job to keep them alive..." She muttered, "so the attending who somehow thinks we're incapable can choke on his words at the end of the day." Cristina raised her volume to normal, "So I don't want to hear Wilbur or Babe. You want to call them something, call them sausage or prosciutto."

"At my dad's farm," Holly commented, "we used to name the pigs."

Cristina looked up at the redhead, "And then you slaughtered them."