C l i p - 37

Namu wandered around the halls, greeting some of her fans along the way. She was bored out of her wits without Jisung around.

"Namu! I saw your dance cover of Double Knot. You did great." Jeongin, who was passing by, greeted. "You even put the vibe of the music in your outfit."

"Really? It's thanks to Hyunjin I was able to get it. I really love your songs!" Namu smiled. She bowed, making the older boy flustered.

"Ah, no need to bow." He assured, bowing back. "You're in a league of your own for being a choreographer at your age."

"Wait a minute, if you saw my dance cover does that mean you have a secret stan account?" She suddenly asked. Jeongin bit his lip and excused himself before she can pry an answer out of him.

Namu continued walking, deciding to go to the library before she headed home. She walked into the nostalgic place as she scrolled through her phone. She loved checking notifications and interacting with comments.

j.nojams commented on your post.

"Huh? Why did he comment this? Didn't he deactivate?" She wondered, tapping on the notification.

j.nojams I want to put you on replay

"What's this supposed to mean?" She mumbled.

The girl was lost in her thoughts and didn't notice someone sitting at her favorite spot. She sat down and continued to scroll through her social media.

Someone clearing their throat caught her attention. "Excuse me."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't notice you there- Jeno?" She gasped a little too loudly. The librarian shushed her for her sudden outburst. "I'm sorry."

"I'm surprised they didn't replace the table here. It still has our doodles." Jeno marveled, his hand tracing over them. "You still come here?"

"Well, I come here when Jisung isn't around or if I need time alone. It's like my safe haven here at school." Namu answered. "Wait a minute, why are you here when you should be at the company?"

"I wanted to pick you up since I need to show you something. I just dropped by here to check out what changed." He put his mask and cap back on and stood up. "Shall we?"

"What do you need to show me? Did you sneak another cat into the dorm?" She questioned. "You know you're allergic to cats and can't take them into the dorm right?" 

"It's not that. I need to keep a promise I made." Jeno mumbled. He grabbed her bag and led her out of the school. She could feel his hands become sweaty as they got into the taxi.

"You seem really nervous." She commented.

"Yeah. I don't know how you'll react so..." He trailed off and looked out the window. He needed to calm down. "Just promise me you won't get mad."

"Pass, I get angry easily." 

To her surprise, they arrive at the company. He helped her get past security and brought her over to a lounge by the practice room. He awkwardly sat on the seat across her as he looked down at his phone.

10 minutes pass and Jeno still hasn't said another word to her. He glanced at her every now and then as his phone vibrated nonstop. 

"Okay what's going on? This all feels weird." Namu questioned, getting up. She looked around for any camera in case the boys planned to play a prank on her again. "I swear if Hyuck comes out with that stupid camera again I'll break it."

"I see your trust issues are strong." Jeno teased. 

"Jeno I'm serious!" She pouted. "This feels so awkward."

"Just trust me." He said, putting his phone away. 

"Last time you said that Chenle and I nearly drowned." She reminded.

"I apologized for the miscalculation already didn't I? I didn't know you would lose your floater and drag Chenle with you." He huffed.

"Hey, if I'm gonna die I'm not gonna die alone." She reasoned. The boy shook his head with a sigh. "Look, you need to be getting ready for your next music show and you're here with me doing nothing. I'm leaving."

"Wait." He grabbed her wrist, instantly retracting his hand at her intense glare.

"What?"

"I'll tell you... the person I like." Jeno answered. He took a deep breath and stepped aside. "She's the first person you'll see in the room. Please don't get mad." 

Namu looked at him in disbelief. He knew exactly how she felt about him and wanted her to meet his crush. 

"Are you crazy?" Namu scoffed. She was ready to turn around and leave but Jeno held onto her wrist.

"Please." He begged. "Just trust me."

Namu bit her lip and yanked her hand away. She braced herself and walked into the room. It was empty to her surprise. She walked around the empty space and found a sticky note at the opposite corner of the room.

"What the hell is he up to now?" 

If you're reading this now, you really are dense. Who was the first person you saw the moment you entered the practice room?

She looked up and straight at her reflection. Her eyes grew wider as realization hit her. A quiet laugh left her lips as she looked down at the note.

"I feel like I'm going insane." She laughed, clutching her stomach. She noticed another sticky note telling her to follow the arrows.  "Way to rub it in my face that I'm such a fucking clown, Jeno."

Namu followed the arrow towards the mirror door that led into another lounge. She turned the lights on and was surprised to see Ten, Renjun, Donghyuck, Lucas, and Jaemin trying to hide behind one couch. She would have commented on the peculiar sight if it weren't for the sticky notes that caught her eyes. 

 There were several languages written on the multiple papers, some she recognized and others she didn't. Her gaze lands on the center note, the paper a bright neon green which greatly contrasted the white papers that surrounded it. 

I love you.

"Looks like we're both clowns?" He shrugged, walking up behind her.  

"You're joking right? Am I really..."

"I've written my feelings for you in every language I could find, yet it seems I missed out on one."

"What do you-"

Jeno took one quick step closer, placing his hand on the back of her head as he  connected their lips at long last. Her eyes that were wide in shock fluttered close moments later as she relaxed into the kiss.

 Her eyes that were wide in shock fluttered close moments later as she relaxed into the kiss

Liked by iamnana, sh0taro_, emarker, _sunggie, and 234 others.
js.namuu 1 pic 2 clowns 🤡🤡🤡
View more comments...
emarker congrats julie!
   |daddyseooo excuse me?
   | emarker um
   | _sunggie because of jeno she passed a test
chittaprn_ FINALLY GOSH 
   | iamnana (2)
   | .hyuuck (3)
   | sushii (4)
   | moojunie (5)
   | bunnyboi96 (6)
jae.97 collision of 2 clowns
   | js.namuu stfu clown 3

A/N

So i know i didn't update this for such a long time and i apologize but i had really bad authors block for this story and didn't know how to continue it so here we are

just a couple more chapters until the end