Cristina took her stethoscope off as she listened and Holly looked at the monitor, "B.P.'s rising."

They sighed in relief as Cristina looked at her intern, "Okay, um, call Dr. Bailey and tell her the patient needs plasmapheresis and a skin biopsy stat."

Successfully saving a patient and working more in the clinic, Holly's shift eventually ended and she jogged out of the hospital to meet George by the bench.

"Any word on the test?" She asked and he shook his head, "George, I'm sure you passed."

"It'll be okay." He grabbed her hand, "I mean, you're gonna buy me a beer tonight, and then I'll kiss you and it'll be okay." Holly chuckled.

"Oh," She laughed, "right."

"It's gonna be okay."

"O'Malley." Dr. Webber came up to the two and passed him a letter, "Test results."

George stared at the letter in front of him, his fate sealed in a white envelope, "George." Holly spoke up, wakening him from his daze, "Open it."

George exhaled lightly before passing it to her, "You do it."

Holly grabbed the envelope and read, his eyes stuck examining her face for any reaction and she contained her emotions as much as she could as she stared back at him with sad eyes, "George..."

He sighed deeply, "Damn."

She smiled and bounced up, "You passed!"

"I-" George stuttered as a smile came to his face, "I passed?"

She chuckled, hugging him, "You passed. You're-- You're not an intern anymore."

He grabbed the paper from her hands and tilted his head, "I passed."

She smiled, "I am buying you all the beers and peanuts you want."

"I passed."

"You passed."

He laughed, "I passed."

She joined in laughing, "You passed." She pointed behind her, "You should go tell Meredith and Izzie and Cristina--"

"Are you sure?" George asked, frowning his eyebrows.

"Yeah, you go." She smiled, "I'll tell Lexie and we can all go to Joe's."

"Huzzah!" Meredith, Izzie, Alex, Cristina, George, and Holly cheered as they drank their drinks.

"To George O'Malley," Meredith declared, "repeater no more."

Holly smiled as she saw Lexie walk inside and excused herself from the group. When she made it to Lexie at the bar, she sighed in relief, "Thank God you came." Lexie chuckled, "I need you whenever George wants to drink with his friends."

Lexie laughed, "That bad?"

Holly shrugged, drinking her tequila, "It's not that bad, it's just weird. Don't get me wrong, I like George, but..."

"It's weird drinking with our bosses?" Lexie finished.

Holly smiled, "Yes."

✧✧✧

lexie to the rescue :}

✧✧✧

George had passed his intern exam, meaning Holly wanted to be a supportive girlfriend and decorate his locker-- and Lexie, who had a crush on one of the residents, decided to join her so she could catch a glimpse of him.