I had a feeling that Fitz wanted me to let go of Tam's hand but I didn't want to. I don't know why but I just... didn't. I felt strangely happy.

"So Whacha guys doing here?" Keefe asked, breaking the silence.

"Sophie and I were dragged on a shopping spree by our sisters and we ditched them." Tam said and squeezed my hand lightly. I blushed and squeezed back.

That means nothing.

"Oh." Fitz said.

"Where's your sister?" I asked Fitz. He seemed to brighten up when I spoke to him.

I wonder why.

"She's probably either at L'Oreal or Clique. I think that's what they're called. Btw you look nice Sophie." he said.

I felt Tam's hand tighten around mine.

"T-thanks, you do too." I told him.

"well, we better go find our siblings." Tam said.

"Your probably right." I told him.

"What if they bought too much?" Tam said worriedly. "Linh already has a truckload of makeup in her room. And I don't wanna buy anymore for her."

"Oh they haven't bought anything," I said slyly and reached in my purse.

"What?" Tam said and looked at me.

I pulled out two credit cards. Their  credit cards.

"I may or may not have stolen their credit cards while they weren't looking." I said to him.

he gaped at me. 

" Sooooo do you wanna go spend it or not?" I asked him

"Duh let's go!" He said grinning.

I said goodbye to Fitz and Keefe and we ran to the cash register. We paid for our stuff using Linh's credit card and then ran To American Eagle, and bought some stuff there with my sisters'. In the end we had at least two bags each. 

"I'll text My sister to see where she is." I said. We sat down on a bench.

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: Where are you?

Hunter🐺: At L'Oreal. I CAN'T FIND MY CREDIT CARD?!

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: I have yours and Tam has Linh's. We found them on my desk this morning and we forgot to give them to you. sorry!

"Wow your good." Tam said, and put his head on top of mine so he could see. I blushed.

Hunter🐺: Thank God you have it. I was scared I got robbed.

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: I don't think YOU would get robbed of all people

Hunter🐺: Your right. See you soon!

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: See you~

I put away my phone and looked to Tam. He looked down at me. 

"Wanna go meet them or stay here for a while and talk?" He asked.

"Let's stay here for a little while." I said.

We started to talk about whatever was on our mind, Like that American Eagle and Hot topic were the best stores ever and how Pizza my Heart deserves an award. Then he stretched and put his arm around my shoulders. I blushed madly and so did he.

Don't pull away don't pull away. They both thought.

Soon we decided it was time to go meet up with our sisters and we started walking. Tam's arm never left my shoulders. It was nice. Soon we were in front of L'Oreal, and we walked inside. There were our sisters in the eye shadow aisle, and seemed to be debating which palette was better than the other. ( I'm not this obsessive over makeup irl but if I got some I wouldn't complain.)