7.

Shigaraki's POV:

I sit in LoV's living room, if we can call it that way. I watch how Toga and Twice cuddle on the sofa and it make me jealous, but I just look at another way to Kurogiri "Hey Kurogiri do you have  soulmate?" I ask and he turn his eyes on me "No I don't have one" Kurogiri answer and I just nod while walking to the door.

Nobody ask where am I going, but even if they would ask I wouldn't tell them. I walk quickly because it's kinda cold, winter is coming already. I look up from the ground seeing the cemetery where Chisaki and I went on our first date.

I walk to the hill under the tree where we became official. I feel cold tear on my cheek, I really do miss him and I hate it. I hate these feeling, but I can't deny them either. I sit up taking my phone keeping one finger up 'cause I left my gloves to the hiding place.

Shigaraki: Hey

Overhaul: Hey cutie

Shigaraki: How are you doing?

Overhaul: It's fine, but I miss you already

Shigaraki: Yeah I miss you too

Overhaul: I have to go now!

Shigaraki: Bye

I look away from my phone while putting it back to my pocket. I stand up starting to walk back at League's place. Suddenly Dabi start to walk next to me "Hey Handyman" he smirk in annoying way. "So the bird didn't let you stay over the night?" I answer smiling myself. 

"Ke- Hawks have a patrol in morning so we are seeing after that" Dabi talk and I realize that he was going to say Hawks' real name. I open the door and nod to Kurogiri while Dabi go sit next to Toga and Twice "Get a room" he mumble.

I go straight to my room laying down on my bed taking father off. I look at my phone and it start ringing. "Master..." I speak to myself and answer starting to listen what he need to say.

"Tomura you have a weakness now don't you? That soulmate of your's" he start and I sit down on my bed I don't answer because that isn't what I usually do. "Feelings make you vulnerable and soon you realize that you can't focus. So get rid of him" master speak and hang up.

I turn my eyes on my wall, get rid of Chisaki? But I love him and everything. Master can't tell what I need to do with my feelings right?

I put my phone away closing my eyes hoping that I can fall asleep quickly, so I can stop thinking about everything. No luck. I open my eyes and look at the clock. I have been here two hours and I'm still awake?

I stand up walking to the living room, everybody else are sleeping so I just take water and sleeping pills. Maybe they will help me fall asleep, but at the same time I'm not really tired. I sit on the sofa looking at my phone's camera. 

I smile when I see the hickeys in my neck. Of course they have starting to fade away, but still. I look down my right arm kinda hoping that the string wouldn't disappear when soulmates have their first kiss and both want it. 

I lay down on the sofa falling in a peacefully and beautiful dream. I haven't had any in long times because of my pretty traumatic childhood(If you read the manga you know). I don't remember much from it, but I remember the feelings.

- - - - -

Word count: 590

This is even shorter:,)

I think that I'm not going to continue this for long 'cause I don't have any inspiration how I should continue this so next part can be the last one.