4.

"Is that so?"

Shigaraki's POV:

I look at Chisaki's face which is now too close to mine. I close my eyes for a second feeling how he breath on my face then I open my eyes trying to find some words. "Y-yes..." I whisper and he smile.

Then Chisaki close his eyes and put his warm lips on mine making me feel two things. I want to get away, but I want to stay here forever. Chisaki pull over looking at me "Sorry if you weren't ready" he smile and I look at his eyes. 

I free my left hand from his grip and I pull him closer kissing him again. He answer and I put my free hand in his hair pulling him even closer, then Chisaki lick my lips asking for entry. I open my mouth and forget everything else when he start to explore my mouth with his tongue.

Chisaki pull over looking at me "I tough you didn't want to do that" he laugh and I look at our right hands "I tough that you didn't want that either" I smile and he realize that the string is gone.

"So Tomura. What are we now?" Chisaki look at me still close to my face  which is making me blushing even more than I was earlier. "What do you want to be?" I take my hand away from his brown soft hair and Chisaki just whisper "I'm going to take you on a date tonight so let's see then" 

Chisaki walk away leaving me leaning on the wall. I just kissed my soulmate and in that moment when Chisaki's tongue was in my mouth I actually wanted more. Oh god we just had our first kiss and I'm already lusting.

I look around putting father back I walk in the kitchen taking some snack, but I end up just to drink some water. While trying to find Chisaki I see a piece of paper and in it is some text. I pick it up starting to read it.

When I read the last word I put the paper away going silent in my mind. I need to talk about this later today, but now I have to find him first. I smile when somebody hug me behind "Found you" a warm voice whisper in my ear and I look at Chisaki.

"Are you ready to go, because we are going now" brown haired guy smile giving me a jacket "It's cold outside and we are going to walk" Chisaki smile and I put the jacket on me. Then Chisaki  take my hand starting to walk me next to him.

When we get outside he look at me starting to walk in someway "Where are we going?" I ask already forgetting about the paper. Chisaki smile trough his mask what he put on when he left me alone for a couple minutes.

"It's a surprise"  he say and I nod looking around. Then I see that we are heading straight to cemetery. "I tough that a cemetery would be a good place for a date since there is less peoples" Chisaki look at me and I smile "And they are beautiful" 

I drag Chisaki with me to the cemetery under some three looking at the candles. Chisaki look at me taking his mask off and I look at him. He take father off "So Tomura~" he start and I blush already "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Chisaki ask and I smile drowning in his golden eyes.

I don't even remember why I needed to talk about that paper. "Yes I want to be your boyfriend, but do you want to be mine?" I smile and Chisaki roll his eyes and then he kiss me "Yes" he whisper almost in my mouth.

Then he look at me "What do you want to do now?" Chisaki ask still looking at my eyes "We could go to swim" I smile and I laugh when my boyfriend just nod "It's cold but okay" he try to smile while putting his mask back on.

Skip like 5 hours

We come back to Chisaki's place both shaking because of the cold. I drag him to the bed and go under the blanket "C-cold" I mumble and he lay down next to me. He pull my body close to his putting his arms around me.

I smile breathing in his sweet smell, I close my eyes putting my arms around Chisaki's body so he could warm up too. He kiss my head and I smile "Thanks for this day" I whisper and he mumble "No problem..." and then he fall asleep.

I just think about this day falling asleep slowly.

- - - - -

Word count: 778

Sorry this is short one:,D