3.

Shigaraki's POV:

It's been a week with Overhaul and we are basically living in his place 'cause my place is too dirty for him. What a princess. But I'm used to sleep in the same bed and being teased in the morning.

"Are you up?" I hear and look at Overhaul "Yeah are you?" I ask and he just roll his eyes. I'm learning to read his emotions in his eyes since I can't see his mouth all the time. Only when we are eating. 

I look at him and he's holding my hand again what make me blush. Oh right one thing what I have noticed is that I actually like Overhaul like in romantic way, but I have no idea if he feel the same or is he really just teasing me.

I get up and drag him with me too harshly and he fall down on the floor pulling me with him. Now I'm lying on Overhaul on the floor. I look at his eyes and my face go all red again. Jeez I have to stop this.

He stand up and I realize that he's literally carrying me. I look up at him and he start to walk in the kitchen "Do you want to order a pizza or something? I need to send someone go to the store today" Overhaul finally say being so casual. I try not to blush while feeling his hand on my back.

I nod "Sure pizza sound okay" and he finally put me down looking at me "Are you really sure that you don't like me?" I look at his golden eyes when he ask that "Yep I'm sure" I try to smile and then I get a message.

Dabi: Hey Handyman Toga said that I have to ask this, but we are having this truth or dare night with our soulmates.

Shigaraki: So you are bringing your soulmate?

Dabi: If you guys don't kill him

Shigaraki: I can come. I will drag Overhaul with me

Overhaul read my texts "You can call me Chisaki" he say and I look at him "Really?" and he just nod. I smile "Then you can call me Tomura". He take my hand dragging me in his room again "We both need to change clothes. And you have to go in shower" he say almost being rude.

Then he just drag me in the shower, let me take off my clothes and go in the shower. I wash my hair with one hand and then I turn the water of putting on a towel. I walk out "Can I wear clothes now?" I ask and Chisaki nod.

I put on some clothes and look at the clock "I guess we have more than five hours left. Do you want to do something?"  I speak and he just yawn "We could take a nap?" he ask and I nod "Sure why not"

We lay down on the bed and he fall a sleep quickly. I stay up just looking at him smiling to myself. Then I turn around like taking his hand on me 'cause this damn string, but I'm not complaining. Because now his hand is around me and I feel safe.

Skip 2 hours

I wake up feeling Chisaki's both arms around me and his body is so close to me that I can feel his warm breath on my neck. I enjoy this, but he would literally kill me if we are like this when he wake up. 

I try to move away from his hands, but he pull me even closer "Oh you are finally awake" i hear a voice behind me. He was awake!? "Can you let me go please?" I say trying not to blush again. "Sure Tomura~" he whisper and I feel shivers going trough my whole body. 

He let me go and I look at my phone asking Dabi when are we supposed to be in there. He just answer that we can start when we go in there. I turn my eyes on Chisaki and he smile under his mask, but I can see it in his eyes "When do you wanna go?" I ask and he sit up "We can go now"

I take father and he put his bird mask while I put father on my face. I call Kurogiri who open a warp gate at Chisaki's yard. We walk trough it and end up in LoV's place.

Toga jump on my neck "Yay you came let's start this" she say and she sit on Twice's lap on a floor. Next to them is Dabi with Hawks he was right when he said that both of us have birdsoulmate. 

I sit down dragging Chisaki with me. Toga start "Hawksie truth or dare?" she ask and Dabi look at her nervous. "Dare" Hawks say with a annoying smile, but I guess that I have start to like it "Okay...I dare you to make Dabi laugh!" she yell and Dabi look terrified.

Hawks look at Dabi and start to tickle him, after a while Dabi start to laugh and Toga look satisfied. Hawks look at us until he look at Chisaki "Truth or dare?" he ask casually and my soulmate answer "Truth".

"Do you like your soulmate at all?" bird guy ask and my body freeze again while Chisaki is thinking...yes he have to think! "I mean yes I like him in someway"  brown haired guy answer and I look at him "I tough you hate me" I say smiling and he laugh "Why would I cuddle with you if I hate you?" Chisaki say and everybody in the room go silent.

"You two cuddled?" Dabi ask and I blush again. Then Chisaki continue "Twice truth or dare?" and when Twice answer something I got lost in my mind. I think about what it would feel like to feel Chisaki's lips on mine and how his body would feel on mine.

"Tomura is your turn" I hear a whisper in my ear and I flinch looking at Chisaki. Toga look at me and I answer "Uh I choose truth" I try to smile and Twice look at Chisaki and then he turn her eyes back at me. 

"Tell me Tomura, what do you think about Overhaul. Be honest" he ask and my body freeze again. "I think that...h-he is a great person...and...fuck..." I mumble while Chisaki is looking at me. 

Toga smile with Twice and I look down "Tomura I think that we need to go" Chisaki day while dragging me to Kurogiri "Can you make a warp gate?" I ask and Kurogiri open one, Chisaki drag me trough it. 

We walk in his place and when we are in Chisaki pin me on a wall looking in my eyes. He took his mask off so he don't have to speak so loud I guess. "Tomura do you like me?" Chisaki ask and I look down "No..."

He took Father off "Look at me in the eyes and tell me that you don't like me" he insist and I look at Chisaki's perfect golden eyes. "I-I don't like you..." I say, but he keep me pinned on the wall. "So if I would kiss you. You wouldn't like it or blush" he ask and I shake my head.

He put his face really close to mine and he smile "Is that so?" 

- - - - -

Word count: 1255

I know I'm mean, but you have to wait the next chapter:D