1.

Shigaraki's POV:

I sit on a sofa and try to listen Kurogiri who are telling something about somebody. Yeah I'm not listening 'cause I'm thinking about this fucking soulmate string. Toga and Twice are soulmates, but they took it as platonic soulmates. Dabi found his soulmate as well, but he didn't tell who it is. Maybe he killed them.

"Tomura Shigaraki are you listening?" Kurogiri ask and I look up from the red string on my right hand's little finger. I have tried to destroy it with my quirk, but it is still there "What?" I ask with a little anger on my voice. 

Kurogiri look at me and Dabi walk in "Jeez Handyman relax" he smile annoying and I roll my eyes "Shut up Dabi" I mumble and Kurogiri look at me again "Go get ready, you're gonna meet Overhaul today" when he speak I'm already up. 

That Overhaul guy, we haven't see yet, but we are thinking about cooperation. I know that I'm not gonna like him, but I have to try. I walk to my room going to lay down on my bed.

I loom at the clock, oh wow I have twenty minutes until I have to meet him. I stand up and change some clothes. I take "father" and put it on my face. "Kurogiri open a gate I am ready" I yell and then I walk to him.

Kurogiri open a warp gate and I walk trough it. When I get in another side I look around trying to figure out where I am. "Welcome Shigaraki" I hear a voice and when I look down I see one of Overhaul's subordinates. I nod and he start to walk and I walk after him.

He lead me to a room where Overhaul sit on a sofa, he's hot. Wait. What. No. I sit on the sofa front of him "Do you play chess?" he ask and I look at him "Sure" I mumble and he smile, or that what it seem 'cause I can't see his mouth.

I look at the chess board and look at Overhaul again "White start" he ask and nod looking at the board. I make a move looking at him "So we should be talking about things" I look at him and exactly on the same time he rise his eyes from the board and look at my eyes.

I feel how little blush rise on my cheeks, fuck. I'm not gay, or crushing on this bird guy. He chuckle and I look at the board doing my move, I eat his knight and smile, but then he eat my rook. 

I look at him "Can we now talk about things? Or do we have to play this at the end?" I ask while getting nervous because of something. Brown haired birdguy look at me "What do we have to talk about?" Overhaul ask and I roll my eyes.

Third person's POV:

Two leaders start to talk about how are they gonna cooperate and who's gonna lead and what is he gonna lead. They are still sitting away from each others, like being scared that another one would kill another.

After talking about things, but still going in dead end they decided that they have to see again someday.

Tomura's POV:

I look around "If you don't have anything else to do you can show me places in here" I smile and he look uncomfortable, but after a couple seconds of thinking he look at me "Fine" he roll his eyes and start to walk.

I go after him still keeping a distance "Don't worry I won't kill you...yet" he say and I mumble something like "I could kill you too" and hopefully he didn't hear that. I walk closer to him and start to walk on his right side. 

I look at Overhaul's right hand and see his red string(It's somehow going trough those cloves)with a little smile. "So no soulmate yet?" I ask and he look at me "Why do you care? This whole soulmate thing is stupid" he mutter and I look down "I just said".

Now we are both quiet while walking to somewhere. I look at Overhaul who is kinda same height with me, but little taller. I try to figure out something to say, but then we are on the front door "I think it is you're time to leave" he nod and I nod back.

Then I look at him "See you someday then" I say and turn around and start to walk back. I realize that I left my phone and I laugh "Sorry I left my phone, can I get it?"  I ask and he nod again. I walk past him, but something pull me back.

I look at my hand and my heart skip a beat "Oh god" he mutter and I look at him "I think that you have to get my phone too then" I start to walk starting to drag him with me. I take my phone and look at Overhaul "So I'm going to call Kurogiri and he can get us?" I ask.

"No. You are going to sleep here tonight, because I don't trust your peoples" he smile with his eyes and I chuckle "And I trust your's?", but he just nod "That is what you have to do now" and I roll my eyes.

He drag me in his room "Do we have to share a bed...?" I mumble and he look at me "I guess, but we can put something between us. It's just two months." he look at me "Yeah, two months" I smile with my dry lips.

I look down just to see our red strings connected. Maybe two moths with Overhaul wouldn't be that bad.

- - - - -

Word count: 946