5.

Warning for all innocent persons:D Just...skip this chapter okay.

Also time skip three days.

Overhaul's POV:

I walk in my room where Tomura sit on my bed looking at the wall with empty face. "Are you okay?" I ask looking at him, but blue haired guy just sit there and now he's looking angry.

"You were going to betray us" Tomura finally say and I look at him "W-what are you talking about?" I ask and he turn his red eyes to me standing up "You were going to betray us!" he yell throwing some paper on my face. 

I read the paper, look at him and I almost see the sadness in Tomura's eyes even when he is trying to hide it. "Yes I was going to, but then I found out that we are soulmates" I speak calmly, but it's not helping.

Then we start to yell about this thing and I get it why Tomura is so upset. I was going to betray them, I was going to kill some of LoV's members. I wake up back to reality because Tomura push me into wall and it hurt.

I walk back to him trying to speak calm, but he push me again, harder this time. I crash into the wall lying on the floor looking at Tomura, damn he's strong, but I'm stronger if we are going in this way.

I stand up "You are making me angry" I mumble while walking towards Tomura. He smile and let a breath with words out of his mouth "Good". Tomura try to punch me, but I take a grip of his wrist taking grip of another one too.

I pull his closer looking at his eyes. Tomura look at me like he want to say something, but then I swing his light body towards the wall. He put his leg down getting us fall down in the bed me now pinning him down. 

I kiss him harshly and he answer, we are still both angry, but there is lust now too. Tomura start trying to get his arms free, but it's not that easy when I'm holding them still. I smile to him starting to kiss his neck. 

I find his sweet spot really fast starting to suck it and when Tomura let out moans I make him quiet by kissing him again, but this time he open his mouth letting my tongue in there. I let Tomura's hands free, but he's body is still trapped and he doesn't really seem to care.

Blue haired guy put his another hand in my hair pulling me closer and another one on my back. He slip it under my shirt and I feel shivers going trough my body, but he pull away from the kiss catching breath. 

Tomura look at me in the eyes and all the anger in his eyes is gone, but there is so much lust. I bet my eyes are full of lust too. He kiss me again starting to take my shirt off slowly like asking if it would be okay.

I let him take off my shirt and I take off his looking at his perfect body. I kiss Tomura's neck starting to bite it leaving more marks. I start to go lower kissing and biting his body leaving hickeys everywhere.

I stop looking at him, because I don't want to rape him. "Are you sure?" I ask and Tomura nod opening his belt so I can take his pants off. I go back to kiss Tomura and while my tongue is exploring his mouth he take my pants off.

We have only boxers on and Tomura bite my lower lip making me to moan in his mouth. I pull away and we both catch breath and I look at his boxers smiling to his boner what is peeking out really clearly. Not that I wouldn't have one too.

Tomura look at me "P-please Chisaki..." he mumble and I look at his eyes wanting him even more "What is it Tomura~?" I tease him and he seem to hate it. Blue haired guy look at me "Fuck me Chisaki~ Please~" Tomura whisper and I kiss him quickly "If you insist".

I take off Tomura's boxers blushing to his perfect naked body.

Skip this(I don't know what to write anymore)

I lay down next to Tomura still trying to catch breath. I can still hear Tomura's moans and mine too. Blue haired guy sit up looking at me "Sorry for getting angry..." he whisper and I kinda feel bad for him so I sit up hugging him "It's okay. You had all the rights to be mad" I smile.

We both have only boxers and we have some League of Villains meeting at night so. "I think that we should sleep a little bit" I smile pulling him back to lay down "We have to stay up late you know".

Tomura fall asleep quickly and I hug him tightly laying my head in his hair "I love you..." I whisper and then I fall asleep too.

Skip six hours

"Chisaki wake up" I hear Tomura's voice when he try to shake me awake. Tomura take his phone looking at the clock "We are late, but I'm the boss so" he laugh and my heart melt "I haven't hear your laughing so...nicely" and that make Tomura blush.

I get up getting both of us some clothes, to him something what cover up all the hickeys. After putting on clothes he call to Kurogiri and he open us a warp gate where we walk trough hand to hand.

- - - - -

Word count: 948