6.

Chisaki's POV:

I watch behind when Tomura start to explain something to the League. I laugh inside while watching how Tomura try to sit comfortable, but it seem kinda hard. Oops. 

Dabi look at me with a smirk on his face "So all birds aren't bottoms" he whisper and I turn my eyes to him "Guess not" I answer and Dabi continue watching my boyfriend's speak. I turn my eyes back to blue haired male.

"So that is the plan for tomorrow" Kurogiri end Tomura's speak and blue haired man walk to me "Damn you I couldn't sit right" he mumble while sitting on my lap. "Handyman I heard that you are bottom" Dabi smile while walking next to us.

Tomura hide his now bushing face in my jacket what make me laugh a little "He was and he will be" I smile and put my arms around my soulmate causing him blushing even more. I'm blushing under my mask too, but luckily nobody can see that.

Toga jump to us too "Birdguy two why are you here?" she smile and I look at her. "What's with that nickname?" Tomura rise his head looking at Toga too, but of course she have some explanation "Hawksie is a bird so he's birdguy, but you are with Tomura now and you are a bird too. So I just figured out that you can be Birdguy two" 

Dabi laugh and Tomura look angry so I stand up keeping Tomura on my hands "We are going to your room. You are going to kill someone soon" I whisper trough blue haired male's ear and he nod.

I carry Tomura to his room putting him down on his bed. I sit next to him placing his head on my lap "They are just teasing you. You know that?" I speak calmly while taking off my mask. Tomura nod his head slowly "I know, but they are just pissing me off"  blue haired man mumble.

Tomura sit up "Can we cuddle?" he ask quietly and I smile laying down, Tomura lay down too looking at my eyes. I put my arms around him and he put his another arm in my hair smiling, but I can't see it really well 'cause he still have his father on his face. 

I take it off "Don't hide your cute smile" I smile and Tomura blush again. He close his eyes and I look at his beautiful face blushing too. I go closer to Tomura so I can feel his breathing on my face, but Tomura smile still his eyes closed.

Suddenly he pull me even closer placing his lips on mine and after while I answer. Our lips move in a sync and Tomura lick my lips asking for enter, usually I do this part, but maybe something changed because now I want to feel Tomura's tongue inside my mouth. 

I open my mouth giving my soulmate's tongue space to go in my mouth. I feel how his tongue is exploring my mouth, but Tomura is exploring gently. I guess that we are just staying here, but it's fine.

After a while blue haired man pull away leaving little line of saliva dripping on Tomura's mouth. I wipe it away and smile. Tomura get his breath correct again "I love you Chisaki" he whisper and I look at him "What?".

Tomura realize what he said "Oh sorry I shouldn't have said that..." he whisper again looking down, but I kiss his forehead "I love you too Tomura" and blue haired man pull me closer. I put my arms around him hugging him gently.

Skip 1 month

I look at Tomura "I see you in five days" I smile kissing his forehead. Tomura look at me "See you then, have fun...or something" he smile, but I can see that he's sad under his smile. I have to go somewhere because of my own league have some meeting.

Tomura's POV:

I walk back to League's hiding place sitting to sofa and Toga sit next to me "Don't worry Tomura, you can spend time with us if you get bored" she smile hugging me. "Toga get your hands off me or I will destroy them" I mumble and Twice pull Toga away.

"Twice keep your soulmate away from me" I speak getting up. I walk in my room. Dammit I have been five minutes away from Chisaki and I'm already missing him, but can I blame myself? We almost live together so I got used to him around.

I look at my closet taking one of Chisaki's shirts. I hug it tightly and lay down on my bed "Fuck why do I have to be in love" I curse still holding the shirt close to me. I close my eyes trying to fall asleep.

I open my eyes and see Chisaki and I smile, but then he say something "We need to break up, I don't wanna live with you anymore" and that break my heart. I realize now that this is a dream because I'm not in my room anymore, but it still hurt.

I wake up feeling couple tears on my cheeks and I throw that shirt on my wall. I don't want to feel that broken anymore, but what if Chisaki really want to break up after he come back? i have to tell him how important he is to me when I see him next time.

- - - - -

Word count: 898

Short chapter sorry for that, but I will write more!

By the way should I start Dabi x Tomura or Dabi x Hawks story when this one ends?