Twenty-four: patton

AN I am definitely trying to break your hearts now haha good luck

⚠️TW rape⚠️

The door swung over and Patton looked up quickly. Remus stood in the doorway.

"Remus..." Patton looked at the two sleeping forms on the couch. Remus raised an eyebrow at the sweater.

"Did I tell you that you could cover yourself up?" He asked as he got closer. He pressed Patton into the couch and ripped romans sweater off of him. Patton looked away as the couch shifted meaning Roman or Janus woke up.

"Get off of him Remus." Roman spoke. Remus got up and pulled Patton to his feet.

"R-Rem..." Patton cringed as he called him the old nickname. "Y-your hurting me."

"Come on Patton, I'm not and you know it." Patton felt tears falling down his face.

"Rem please...." Patton tried to pull away but Remus pulled him tighter.

"Remus, leave Patton alone please..." Roman tried to reach out but Remus just threw Patton away from him. Patton hit the wall and fell down groaning in pain.

"Patt!" Roman went to run after him but Remus moved forward and dragged Roman away. Patton screamed as tears flowed down his face. He tried to sit up but couldn't move.

"REMUS DONT HURT HIM!" Patton started to shake. Janus walked over and helped him over to the couch. Remus walked back into the room a few minutes later and Patton's eyes widened.

"Please tell me you didn't just hurt your own brother..." Janus whispered in shock at seeing Remus covered in blood. Remus wiped his face and laughed.

"And if I did?" He asked as he got closer. Janus immediately backed into Patton who held him in his arms.

"Remus..." Patton looked behind him and then back at Remus. "What did...what did you do to Roman?"

"He's knocked out and out of the way." Remus shrugged. "Now janus, be a good kid and get away from Patton." Janus shook his head.

"W-What are you going to do!" Janus cried.

"Do you want to go back to the room with your special friends?" Remus asked. Janus looked at Patton and then back at the ground.

"N-No but I don't want you to hurt my dad!" Janus whimpered.

"Hurt Patton? Oh come on, I would never." Remus folded his arms across his chest. "Now, Janus go to the other room or I will send you with Linus to that room for a week."

"No!" Patton cried. "STOP IT REMUS!" Patton wiped tears from his eyes. "You can't do that to him! Last time he was so...you just can't! Please I'll do what you want just let Janus and Roman go home!"

"Oh right, you can't see the news." Remus smirked. "Roman unfortunately can't go back unless you want him arrested."

"You said you got the tests to all say negative." Patton froze. "Who's did you change..."

"Who's do you think would get him in more trouble Patton? You disobeyed me..." Remus pulled his phone out and called someone. "Yeah, come in I need you to take the kid."

"Remus no!" The door opened and Linus entered grabbing Janus and dragging him from the room. Patton went to run after him but Remus pulled him back and shoved him against the wall. Patton glared at him through his tears.

"Please, Rem...please don't-." Remus shoved his lips against Pattons. Remus smirked into the kiss and when he pulled away his hand went into the underwear. "S-Stop!" Patton cried out. Remus pulled away.

"Hmm how about this." Remus leaned forward and whispered into Pattons ear. "We have a little fun like we did back then, and I'll leave everyone else alone for good Patt." He pulled away and Patton glared at him.

"You mean you fucking-." Remus covered Pattons mouth with his hand.

"Oh come on now Patton..." Remus removed his hand from Pattons mouth and moved both his hands to pattons hips. "You remember how much fun we had?" Patton slammed his eyes shut.

"That wasn't fun!" Patton whimpered. "And I know that now that I'm an adult! You fucking raped me!" Remus laughed as he held Patton closer.

"I thought you said you were in love with me." Remus chuckled. Patton opened his eyes and glared.

"Key word, WAS." Patton growled. "Can't you just face it! You deserve to be locked away! You hurt CHILDREN Remus!"

"Patton, raise your voice with me one more time...you know the consequences." Remus shoved Patton against the wall. Patton shook his head.

"Please Remus I don't want to-." Remus dragged Patton towards the bedroom.

"Well, you will." He shoved Patton down on the bed. Patton started to cry as he tied his wrist to the bed and climbed on top of him.

"Remus please..." Remus groaned.

"Do you ever stop talking?" He shoved a gag in pattons mouth. Patton whimpered. "You miss me I know you do." Patton slammed his eyes shut. Things could be worse...he could have forced Janus to watch this. Patton felt more tears flow down his face. Oh god poor Janus was locked away in that god awful room Logan found him in last time with nobody there to get him out. Will he be okay? God...will Patton be able to convince Remus to even let Janus come back after he argued so much? Patton winced in pain and Remus laughed as he nibbled on pattons ear. "You zoned out."

A few hours later

Patton felt disgusting. The langerie was discarded on the floor, remuss clothes were gone and Remus lay naked besides him. Remus hadn't undid the rope on pattons wrist so he was still chained to the bed. He whimpered as he tried to remove them again but it didn't work. His mouth was gagged again and he couldn't spit. He glared at Remus. Suddenly the door opened and Patton froze staring down at Remus. Who just walked in?

"J-Jesus Christ..." Patton looked up and saw Roman. His eyes filled with tears. Remus woke up and glared at Roman. "Get away from him!" Roman cried in horror. Roman was leaning on the door heavily holding his arm to his chest. His leg was bleeding and was wrapped up by a red sash. Remus looked at Patton who was struggling against the ropes again.

"You are the one who walked in...though just be glad you didn't walk in when we were having our fun." Remus stood up.

"Patt...a-are you okay?" Roman asked. Patton shook his head in fear.

"Of course he's okay." Remus glared at Patton and then turned back to Roman. "Now back to your room."

"Remus..." Roman shook his head. "Please at least let me...let me say goodbye since you want me to stay in there." Remus rolled his eyes and put on a robe.

"You've got an hour." He walked out. Roman immediately ran over to Patton and untied the ropes and took out the gag.

"I-I'm Sorry." Patton cried as he clung to Roman. Roman softly ran his fingers through Patton's hair.

"It's alright...I've got you." Patton leaned into his touch.

"B-But Ro he-."

"That doesn't matter right now, we can talk about this another time Patt. Just know I love you and I don't hate you for what he's done..." Roman kissed Patton's forehead. "I need you to sleep for me okay? You look exhausted...I'll wake you when he comes back okay?" Patton leaned into Roman more and felt the warmth surround him. He didn't want to sleep but knowing Roman was holding him...he did anyways.