Eight: Roman

AN okay so I did a time skip so what happened with Patton happened late at night because Remus left him locked in the closet for hours. It's now late at night instead of early in the morning. Hope that makes it less confusing.

Roman got up. He looked at the clock as he walked towards the living room area. Okay...so it was late. Like real late. Why hadn't Patton, or anyone for that matter woken him up? Roman walked around only to find Logan and Virgil asleep huddled against eachother. Why were they on the floor? Roman shook them awake.

"Guys?" He asked. Logan opened his eyes and panicked. He sat up and looked around relaxing a little but then he glanced back at the door.

"Shit...Virgil?" Logan shook Virgil awake. Virgil opened his eyes. "You didn't happen to be awake long enough to hear if he brought Patton back did you?" Virgils eyes widened and he looked towards the clock.

"Lo..." Logan's eyes widened as well.

"Guys what's happening?" Roman asked.

"Remus took Patton at around 7:30 this morning. It's now almost 10pm and there's no word from Patton or Remus..." Logan stated.

"My brother wouldn't have hurt Patton would he have...Logan you don't think he's still using that against him right?" Roman looked down. "You don't think he's still mad about Patton's dad?"

"Shit..." Logan looked at the door. "God I should have taken his place but we just let remus take him-."

"Logan relax!" Roman cried. "God I...I remember when he got sent away years ago, Patton and I we got closer after he left...Patton admitted to being so scared of Remus after awhile but Remus was his only friend so he basically did all that he said without hesitation because he was scared of losing him...you don't think-."

"He wouldn't." Logan shook his head. "He promised." Suddenly the door opened and they all looked up.

"Patton's a little...drunk." Remus chuckled.

"WHAT DID YOU MAKE HIM DO!?" roman cried.

"Just drink an entire bottle of alcohol, you know...break another promise he made not only to himself but to his dad. He won't be my friend anymore Roman, what have you said to him about me?" Remus got closer to Roman and punched him in the stomach. Roman groaned and fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL REMUS!" Virgil tried to run over but Logan held him back.

"Logan, do me a favor and go check on Patton?" Remus turned to face Logan. Roman coughed and nodded his head.

"I...I don't want to leave you alone with them." Logan grabbed Virgils hand.

"Lo...please go check.." Roman coughed again. "On him."

"Virgil and janus come with me then I can't let you-."

"Aww your gonna leave Roman all alone?" Remus got closer and lifted Logan's chin.

"You won't hurt your own brother, I refuse to trust you with these kids!" Logan grabbed remuss hand. Remus raised an eyebrow.

"Really? You really think that was a good idea?" He asked. Roman stood up.

"Just let him go check on Patton with the kids, please Remus..."

"How about instead, YOU ALL SHUT UP!" Remus left the room and came back a few minutes later carrying a half conscious Patton.

"Patton!" Virgil reached for him but Remus pulled him back. "Remus please you can't hurt him anymore please he's drunk...."

"Oh hush, he's adorable when drunk." Remus laughed. Roman glared.