Twenty-three: Patton

The door swung open and Roman wrapped patton in his arms even tighter.

"Relax nitwit, I'm not here to hurt either of you I brought you a guest." Roman stiffened and Patton looked up seeing someone get dragged through the door.

"Dee!" Roman glared at the other patton standing in the door.

"He's okay, I just sedated him." He pushed Janus forward and Janus stumbled forward.

"Ro..." he nodded and Patton ran towards him. He pulled Janus from the other Patton and towards Roman.

"He gets to stay here until Remus decides his fate. Bye losers." He left the room. Roman looked worriedly at Janus.

"Kiddo can you hear me?" Patton asked. He nodded his head.

"I feel weak.." he mumbled. "I know I'm here...but I'm so tired I..." he wobbled a little. Patton helped him over to the table.

"It's alright we've got you." Patton whispered. Roman walked over and held januss hand.

"Why are you here?" He asked. Janus held his head.

"L-Linus said he'd take me to you because the other two couldn't come..." Janus looked up at them. "Don't be mad I-."

"So that's that bastards name." Roman growled. He looked at Patton. "We'll get out of this when Remus comes back we'll just have to..."

"Play his stupid game?" Patton asked. "He's gotten us so many times already it's obvious he can do it at any moment in time Roman! I'm scared..."

"Patton I will not let him touch you again, I promise." Patton pulled the sweater around himself more.

"Sometimes we shouldn't promise things Ro..." Patton looked away. Roman grabbed his hand.

"Patt, I promise I will not let him touch you! Please Patt believe me on that." Roman looked at Janus. "He May have us trapped here but that doesn't mean we have to follow his rules."

"But Ro he will hurt the others..." Patton pulled away and looked at Janus. "Kiddo you feeling any better?" Janus nodded and looked at Roman.

"I agree with dad, we should...we should at least fight back." Janus looked back at Patton. "He's hurting you, look at what he's forcing you to fucking wear! Come on you can't just...let the idea of him hurting anyone force you to submit to anything he wants to do to you that's not right!"

"Janus...please stop it." Patton shook his head. "I just don't want anything to happen to any of you again because I was too stupid-."

"YOU ARENT STUPID! HES A FUCKING RAPIST!" Janus screamed. "He hurt Logan, he hurt you...he almost hurt Virgil. You aren't stupid trying to fight back Dad."

"He keeps threatening you all!" Patton cried. Roman froze and Patton covered his mouth.

"Patton..." Roman looked at Patton as tears flowed down his face. "Did you just...has he hurt you like that before!?" Patton pulled away from Roman and Janus shaking, and wiping his tears.

"R-Ro your s-scaring me..." Patton flinched when Roman tried to reach for him.

"Patton, please...did he hurt you?" Roman asked calmer. Janus stared shocked at Patton who nodded his head.

"I only know because one day Linus was talking to Remus and..and Remus was bragging about it." Tears filled Patton's eyes more but he calmed down enough to talk. "I... I don't know what to do I don't remember it...I mean I sort of do but I also don't and I am just scared..." Roman walked over slowly to Patton and held out his arms.