Sixteen: Remus

AN I really like angst and I'm sorry haha

Remus sat up in bed and growled when he didn't see Logan anywhere. He stood from the bed and walked out into the kitchen. Logan wasn't there either. He turned towards the bedroom door where he had locked Virgil in last night to see it open and he growled even more. He was not about to have them misbehaving on him. He stormed into the room and Logan immediately woke, knocking Virgil down. He stood in front of Virgil quickly.

"Logan, did I tell you that you could come see him?" Remus stepped closer. Logan pushed Virgil back.

"You are going nowhere near Virgil." Logan shoved Remus and Remus laughed at that as he pulled Logan towards the wall, slamming him against it and taking hold of either of his wrist pinning him to the wall. He gasped in pain and Remus leaned in kissing him. Remus pulled away, still having Logan pinned to the wall. Logan looked around and Remus laughed.

"Aww, someone's blind how cute." Remus dropped him and he shook his head.

"Stop-." Remus walked over to the bedside table and took the glasses. He squished them, breaking them in half.

"Remus!" Virgil cried. "Please stop! Leave him alone!" Remus walked over and smiled.

"Did I not mention my surprise earlier Virgil? Me and Logan are getting married!" Remus cheered. Logan glared at him.

"No, we aren't." Logan glared.

"You aren't intimidating Logan. Especially being blind." Remus walked closer to Virgil and Logan immediately moved in front of him.

"Stop right there, you are getting nowhere near Virgil." Remus just shoved him aside and dragged Virgil from the room. He brought Virgil to a closet and Virgil struggled.

"Please you can't-."

"I can. Now behave or I will not feed you tonight." Remus opened the closet and threw Virgil inside. Virgil started to cry.

"Please don't...." Remus rolled his eyes. He turned around when he heard Logan fumbling his way into the hallway.

"Oh for the love of everything Logan, you really shouldn't be moving around you'll hurt yourself." Remus pulled Virgil away from the closet door. Virgil ran towards Logan and Logan held him. Remus smiled. Those two together was an adorable sight to see.

"Logan....I'm scared." Virgil was shaking. Remus rolled his eyes and walked away from the two. He walked over to his phone. He quirked his brow at the message from Patton.

Painintheass: I know you have Lo, we need to talk. Don't hurt him. Please Remus.

Remus: did not expect you of all people to text me, Lo is fine. So is Virgil. Meet us at limapark you all can talk then...but they are staying with me Patton. Try anything I will punish them both.

Painintheass: alright, be there soon.

Remus walked towards Virgil and Logan. Virgil was trying to fix Logan's glasses. Remus pulled out a new pair from the closet, walked over and handed them to Logan. Logan took them and put them on staring at Remus.

"What? I had a few pairs made with your prescription." Remus rolled his eyes. "We're going to meet patton, come on." Remus grabbed something from the closet. "But, you two have to wear these." Remus places the shock bracelet and collar in their hands. Virgil glared at the collar as he clipped it on.

"Virgil-."

"Just put on the bracelet Logan...please?" Virgil begged. Logan sighed and put it on. They walked out of the house. They got into the car and drove to the park. They got out and Virgil immediately spotted Janus. He ran towards him and hugged him. Logan looked at his feet.