Three: Logan

The door opened and Logan held Virgil closer. Remus laughed.

"Oh how cute!" He turned on the light. Logan put on his glasses.

"What do you need Remus?" He asked as he made sure Virgil was still asleep. "You'll wake him..."

"Oh but that's what I wanted to do. VIRG WAKE UP!" Virgil jumped scaring the crap out of Logan. He looked over at Remus and back at Logan.

"What..."

"Come on Virg, you know what time it is." Virgil glared at him. "Do you want me to hurt Logan?"

"Hey! Don't use me against him!" Logan pushed Virgil away from taking Remus hand. "I'm not letting you hurt him Remus, leave him alone." Remus smirked.

"Alright then, let me show you to my room Logan!" He happily dragged Logan after him. Virgil ran after the two.

"Remus stop!" Virgil grabbed his arm, which he knew was a mistake. Logan looked absolutely terrified. What did Virgil just do! "I'll just...meet you in the bathroom okay? Just don't hurt him."

"Virgil I am a grown adult, I can take care of myself please don't do this." Logan looked at Virgil sadly. "Please." Virgil pulled away.

"F-Fine." Remus scowled.

"Oh so you'll listen to Lo and not me Virg? Cage, now." Remus started dragging Virgil after him towards the bedroom.

"Remus no!" Logan went after them. Virgil struggled.

"Please no anything else!" He was shaking and crying as he fought against Remus.

"Get in the cage." Remus shoves Virgil into the cage, locking the door. He walked over to the bed grabbing something and smirking. "I know you hate the dark, and there's too much light in here." He wrapped the black sheet around the cage. Virgil screamed.

"Please! Remus don't!" Remus attached the sheet to the cage so he couldn't remove it and then threw a blanket over the sheet so it was even darker. He walked out of the closet, locking the door behind him.

"Please let him out of there! He can suffocate!" Logan shouted. Remus glared.

"He deserves it for talking back to me. Now, you want to stay here you will listen to me and not release him until I say you can. Let's go to work." Remus walked out. Logan wiped his eyes of tears and looked back at the closet door. He walked over and knelt down.

"Virgil, I'm so sorry." He glared at the door. "I'll find a way to fix this I promise."

"Lo, come on! We're gonna be late for school!" Logan left the room, remus grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the house.

When they arrived at the school they walked in like everything was normal. Logan walked to his class and Remus followed. Logan shook uneasily watching Remus. He walked over and kissed Logan's cheek.

"See you later!" He left the room and Logan collapsed into his chair. The bell rang and students filed in confused. Logan looked up at them.

"Oh hi." He got up and passed out the work for them to do. "Just...yeah sorry, I'm not feeling the best today."

"Mr. Sanders, you never get sick! You also just handed us random coloring sheets! Are you alright?!" Suddenly students around the room gasped.

"Oh my god he really did..." Logan sighed.

"Sorry...uhm..." Logan walked over to the phone in the wall and dialed Patton's number. Patton answered.