Chapter 7

"I barely know you guys!" I exclaimed. "I've only been here for a couple of days! I only know how old you are and that Carter's ex is a crazy psychopathic bitch and hat you're both hot. Shit. Did I saw that out loud.."

Caleb and Carter busted out laughing which made my face an even brighter red. "Awh you're so cute when you blush." Caleb said. "Car, let's go. She needs sleep" and they left. What am I going to do?

The next day rushed by. Before I knew it Carter was bringing me home. "So, Dad has to go to Miami for the weekend for work and Mom, Cameron, Christopher and Hailey are going with them. Connor is coming home for the Taylor annual homecoming party on Friday after the game. Alyssa can take you shopping for a dress tonight. Mom will give you money."

"Who's Alyssa?" I asked confused. "Your parents just let you throw parties?" What kind of people am I living with?

"They always go away for the weekend of homecoming. It started when Connor became the starting quarterback his sophomore year in high school. It was the party of the year and he did it until he graduated then when I became quarterback then I took over. It gets pretty big. Oh and Alyssa is Cody's girlfriend by the way."

"Do I have to go?" I asked. I'm not really the party type.

"Yes. Its tradition that all the Taylor's go once they reach their sophomore year and even though you're not a blood Taylor, you still must be there. Especially if you want friends here."

"What if Alyssa won't go with me?" I asked.

"She already agreed and mom left money and car keys on the table for you. Now get out. Everyone else is already here. I have football, you and Alyssa have dresses to get, Caleb and the twins are going to get food and some decorations and Connor will bring all the alcohol and other stuff." We have two days now hurry!"

Alyssa just kept bringing me dress after dress. Finally after what felt like an hour she brought me a short, navy blue dress with white stones. It was absolutely beautiful. It fit my curves perfectly and made my red hair seems even brighter. "OH MY GOSH TAKE THAT OFF! YOU'RE GETTING THAT ONE AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD!" She yelled. How did she know about that? I made a mental note to ask her later. She decided on white dress with silver stones around the ribs. It looked so great on her. "Carter and Caleb aren't going to know what hit them" she winked and headed towards the checkout. We decided on the car ride back we wouldn't show our dresses to any of the boys.

The rest of the week passed pretty uneventfully. School went by without another incident with Ang and the boys continued to sit with me in lunch. Even Alyssa joined us. Kelly informed me that the boys all skipped school to get ready for the party that way it's all ready when the game was over. Carter still had to be in school because of football. Ha sucker.

Kelly took Hailey, Christopher and Cameron right after school on Thursday. We said our goodbyes before the twins pulled me away to start getting the house ready.

"Dude! What the hell? You're so dead!" I heard an unfamiliar voice yell then Caleb and Carter came running into the living room followed by a god. "Hi. I'm Connor and you're hot." He said with a smirk. Now I know where Carter gets it from.