Chapter 4

"Get your ass in there right now and apologize!" I heard someone yell down the hallway. It sounded like Caleb but why was he so angry?
"I didn't do anything wrong! Sorry I'm not the damn welcoming committee!" Someone yelled back. I decided not to go out there, getting in the middle of a big brother fight on my first day was probably not the best idea. I tried to ignore them as I put my VS underwear into my new dresser when I heard someone stumble through my open door. "If you ever need to model those my bedrooms right across the hall." Carter said winking. "Get the hell out." I said beyond pissed. "I'll leave you alone and you can leave me alone."
"No can do, sweetheart" he said as he laid down in my bed. what is it with these boys and my bed. "What do you want?" I asked. "Can a neighbor not just stop by for a visit?" He asked. "No. You were really rude to me earlier and unless you're here to apologize then I want you gone." I said furious. "Babe, come sit." He said with a smirk. "I'm fine standing" I snapped back. "And I'm not your babe"

He got up and casually walked over in front of me and flipped me over his shoulder and carried me to my bed. "What the hell?" I yelled. "Calm down, babe. I just want to talk." He placed his hand on my cheek "I'm sincerely sorry about the way treated you. It will not happen again gorgeous." He stared into my eyes. "You're beautiful you know that." He winked and walked back into his bedroom. What just happened?

A little while later Kelly walked in with a couple of books. "I picked these up earlier when I registered you for school. The schools only at 6 weeks so you shouldn't have a problem catching up." How early did school start here? We were only on our second week back home. "Here is your schedule but you don't have to start right away if you don't want. If you need a few days that's fine with me." "No. That's okay. I'll go tomorrow." I said unsure. "Okay perfect. Carter normally leaves around 7:30 he will bring you. Mary-Anne, our nanny, will drop off Hailey and Christopher off at school. " Great I thought to myself.

I woke up at 6:30 and jumped in the shower and blow dried my hair and let it fall into natural waves. I couldn't decide what to wear so I put on a navy Hollister crop to that was in my closet when I got there and some short white shorts with matching navy sandals. I added a little eyeliner and put on the necklace my mom gave me for my sweet 16 and went to check on Hailey who was already ready for her first day of kindergarten and was playing with Christopher so I tried to find my way downstairs. After getting lost, I finally found me way downstairs at 7:25. "You're late" Carter said without even looking up from his breakfast. "Kelly said 7:30" I said confused. "Whatever. Lets go." He said grabbing his keys. We walked into a giant 4 car garage. There was a shinny blue convertible on the end. "Is the yours?" I asked. "Yeah. now get your ass in."

We rode silent on the way to the school. I was pretty nervous. Carter looked flawless on with a white hollister polo and kaki shorts and black ray-bans to finish off his look. The wind blowing though his short golden hair. "Do you have a staring problem?" He said looking over at me. "You really should keep your eyes on the road." I said blankly. "And if you really must know I was staring at your sunglasses. I've always wanted a pair." I couldn't admit to checking him out and I did always want a pair so it wasn't a total lie. "Here." He said taking them off his face. "Think of it as an apology." he smiled. "No. It's fine. I could never." "Olive. Take them and get over it. Wear them when we get to school too." I took them and put them on. Why did he want me to wear them at school?

A minute later we pulled into the school parking lot. "Follow me." He said. There were kids everywhere. We got out of the car and made our way towards the building we passed a couple of guys wearing Lincoln Football shirts.

Carter all of a sudden seemed to tense up. Then I saw a beautiful girl with long black hair walking with another guy with a football shirt on. She was perfect. Like Victoria Secret Angel perfect. Carter suddenly put his arm around my waist. What was going on? I went to push his arm off when it clicked. Ang.

After we walked past her and turned the corner I stopped. "What the hell was that!" I said angrily. "Sorry. I didn't know what to do. I panicked." He looked seriously hurt. "Everyone is going to think I'm a slut. You just broke up and now you put your arm around another girl." I explained. "Olive. You're fine. We have health lets go. I can't be late or he will kill me and probably you too." We have class together. Great. And how does he know my schedule.

**************************
The sweet Caleb or the bad boy Carter?
Let me know what you think!