The sleepover begins!

Rin's POV:
The next morning, I wake up to find Len still holding me in his arms. I start blushing to realize he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Len. You need to wake up." I say with tiredness in my voice as I hear Len groan, so he also doesn't want to get up... "Rin, it's fine, we don't have much to do today." Len says, did he already forget about my plans? "I know you have a sleepover with Miku but that isn't until awhile..." Len did know, jeez why does he have to be so smart sometimes?! "Fine Len, but we have to get up sometime..."

A few minutes later~
"Len, really you need to get up-" As I say that I start to hear Len snoring, well he is fast asleep... "what if just-" I sya as I slip out of his arms, I guess I can let him sleep, but I have to get ready for the sleepover!

Miku's POV:
"Alright, we got pillows, blankets, chairs, decorations, food, a karaoke machine, pocky, and..." I say as I check off my checklist of items for the sleepover. "Miku dont you think this is a bit much?" Mikuo says. "No, now go get an empty bottle, we might play spin the bottle." Little sis, I love you a lot but that is not happening." Really Mikuo? Way to ruin the fun... "fine, then we should have everything ready." I say as I look around. "Oh yeah! Mikuo can you pick up some extra oranges at the store for Rin?" Mikuo smirks as I say this. "What because you wanna make you girlfriend happy?" Mikuo does know about my feelings for Rin by being a huge Baka and looking through my diary, his friends also know...
"For the last time, she is not my girlfriend, you know I don't even know if I do like her like that, you dummy!" As I yell I hear Mikuo mutter something, almost like he thinks I can't hear him "Tsundere." "I heard that Mikuo!"

Mikuo's POV:
Jeez, my sister is really hopeless when it comes to things like this... I hope she realizes she can't hide her feelings forever. Whatever I need to help her and not tease her. "Alright calm down, I'm sorry. I would spend more time fighting with you but, I have to head to the store because we apparently need more oranges for Rin." I say, Miku then calms down and decides to head to her room to get into her pajamas. I know that I seem like a mean big brother, I probably am not as good a brother as Len-kun but, I still want the best for my little sister especially if she is dealing with something like this.

~time skip/Miku's POV~
"Alright ladies, let the sleepover begin!" I say raising my glass of vegetable juice in the air, along with the others who had different drinks than me, of course. "I'm so excited!" "Yeah, thanks for inviting us Miku" "I am also happy you invited us Miku." Everybody says. "Alright so what should we do first?" "I wanna do pillow forts first!" Rin says. "I think we should do the pocky game" "Truth or dare would awesome!" Everybody says. "Okay then, how about we do Rock Paper Scissors too see which activity we do first. "Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Luka and me lost, so Rin and Gumi were the last ones left. "Rock, paper, scissors!" A tie. "Rock, paper, scissors!" Another tie. "Rock, paper, scissors!" Another tie? "Rock paper scissors!" Another. Tie. "Rock, paper, sci-" Okay, obviously this isn't getting us anywhere, so how about me and Miku vote?" "Sure that sounds like a good idea!" Rin and Gumi both say, they seemed to have both been relieved that their war of Rock Paper Scissors was over. "Alright, Miku you and me will say our votes out loud in 1,2,3..." "pillow forts!" Both of us say. "Yay!" "Dang..." Rin looked so happy again, I wanted to just get up and squeeze her! "Pillow forts it is!" Luka says, I guess Luka will be doing the announcements on which activity we will do next.