Placing the book back on the table resting my head on the back of the comfy chair. Placing my hands on my lap closing my eyes going over what my informer told me. "Fabian". I shout while standing to walk to the door. He comes into view when I step into the hallway. "Get my informer here now". Yelling loud so it echoed through the house. He nods leaves with Oscar. Questioning him will give me the answers to why Nicole never broke down spilling her guts out to me.

****************************

N I C O L E     P O V

My entire body ached with what Gage had done to me the way he spoke to me. He kept asking the same questions over and over wanting me to tell him why I am lying to him. I do not have a clue what he was talking about or even asking me to confess to something I have not done. 

A whole month I had been sitting in that electric chair waiting for him to take my life. Now I am at this house with his girls who keep giving me evil looks then making comments about me being Gage's whore. All I want to do is end it all. Being here is something I hoped would not happen because of seeing my mother selling her body for money. 

One of the girls shows me a room that is mine. Step inside closing the door behind me hoping I can escape somehow. The room is not big by all means. A single bed with a set of drawers a small en-suite shower with toilet and sink which is small plus a small closet with a few dresses hanging. Sitting on the bed looking down at my hands holding back tears there is a knock at the door. 

Looking up it is Shell she looks at me steps in. "Nicole, your first client will be here at two in the morning". Staring at her she walks closer to me. "I cannot understand why Gage is doing this to you". She places her hand on mine. "Look, I should not do this but, I will take your client. Gage is not in the right state of mind at the moment. I know how he feels about you". Her hand is still on my hand. "When he finds out he has done the wrong thing he will not forgive himself for doing this to you". I strained a smile she shakes her head. "I will do what I can". She leaves closing the door behind her. 

Curling up on the bed in a fetus position closing my eyes hoping to shake the fear from my body. I am cold to the bone with the way I am treated by the guy that I cared for. He never cared for me all he wanted to do is punish me. Now I know why. 

************************

Waking sometime later with a knock at the door sitting up to see Shell with a plate of food. "You need to eat". She says while entering the room. Placing the plate down beside me. "I have spoken to the other girls and told them to lighten up". She sits down beside me.

"I would have stayed away from him". My voice is low with regret of even knowing who Gage is. "He is evil to treat me this way". Taking a deep breath Shell places her hand on my shoulder smiles stands steps to the door.

"I will try and help you". She leaves closing my door quietly. Looking down at the plate of food lifting it up placing it on the top of the drawers. Curl back up on the bed not believing what is happening to me. My eyes finally close where I find myself dreaming about my short life. When my eyes open it is daytime already. 

Looking at the ceiling blinking my tears away wishing this nightmare would stop. Slide off the bed to have a shower finding myself just standing in the shower letting the water run over me. When I did finish and dressed I sit on my bed not knowing what to do. Looking towards the window to see if I could escape but there are bars on the windows. Now I know how my father feels being stuck in prison. 

Take a deep breath, open the door walk to the stairs taking another deep breath proceed to walk down to an open planed lounge kitchen. There are seven girls sitting around in shorts and strappy tops, they glance at me not saying a word to me. Shell nods at me from the kitchen stepping towards where she stood she hands me a cup of coffee, shake my head she smiles then hands me a tea. 

Sit in the kitchen with her not saying a single thing with fear it would ridicule myself. These girls would tell Gage everything I would say so, it is best to not speak. Sip my hot tea Shell places a slice of toast in front of me shake my head she takes it back. Glancing around the large room at the girls they are older than me by a few years. I am only eighteen still young fearful that some guy is going to hurt me like the rapist did to me. 

My whole core is shaking this is not what I wanted to do or where I wanted to be after all I had done for Gage he is accusing me of betraying him which I would never do to him or anyone else. Drinking my tea the girls start to walk around getting ready for their clients. Shell stares at me. "We have a client at the same time". Her regrettable look is not what I wanted to see. 

Well, I should get this over with. My mind thinking back to the day I was raped when I screamed for help but it never came. Facing my fate is all I could do now; I officially work for Gage I am one of his girls until I can escape.    

*******************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER???

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

NICOLE IS IN A BAD SITUATION

WILL GAGE COME TO HIS SENSES BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE???

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING

GAGE PICTURE BELOW